Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Lotus and Pearl

Custom and unique screen printed invites and more!

Lotus & Pearl creates totally custom and unique invitations and announcements for all kinds of events:
weddings • commitment ceremonies • save-the-dates • birthdays • social events • corporate events • baby announcements

Our screen printed invitations are designed from scratch and completely hand made. Also offered are custom illustration, hand lettering and design services, which can be either screen printed or digitally printed depending on the project.

To us, “custom” does not mean changing a color here or a font there. At Lotus and Pearl custom means making a truly unique project from start to finish, complete with real personal attention and care.

Since this is no cookie-cutter operation, we can provide almost any paper or screen printed goods you may need, including but certainly not limited to:
placecards • menus • favor tags • portraits • posters • tote bags • tee shirts

Contact erin@lotusandpearl.com and we’ll make something great together!

Categories: Wedding Invitation

Regions serviced: New York City

Follow Lotus and Pearl on

3 Reviews for Lotus and Pearl

Erin created an amazing seating chart for my wedding! I showed her examples of work that I liked from Style Me Pretty and Pinterest and I loved her design even more. She is so talented and the best part is that I have the amazing board hanging in my apartment - what a special memory from my wedding day!

I highly recommend Erin & Lotus and Pearl.

Profile Picture allison, 5/20/12, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Erin did an excellent job on my invitations. She took an idea of what I wanted and was able to give me exactly what I envisioned. I was able to revise and carefully pick and choose fonts and layouts. She was very patient with all my requests. The only thing, was that because the colors were hand mixed, the color that I saw in the sample came out slightly different than the color in the invitation (sample was slightly darker than the color in my invitations). Despite this, I loved my invitations and received many complements on it from my guests.

Profile Picture Rikki and Joshua, 10/9/11, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I knew when I got engaged I wanted Erin to do my wedding invites/thank you cards, and I'm glad she accepted the challenge. I wanted something unique, chic and fun and Erin was able to accomplish that. She did a fabulous job on my invites and I have received so many compliments on them. She was able to help me invision exactly what I wanted. She was able to give me everything in a timely fashion which I appreciated! I would definitely recommend her work to others! Two thumbs up!

Profile Picture Kelly, 9/17/11, 5 Reviews