210 West Hamilton Avenue #322, State College, PA 16801 Map · Phone number

About Lotsa Laffs Photo Booths

Lotsa Laffs Photo Booths offers an open concept photo booth with our big camera. Forget squeezing people into a tight space. Instead, pose a group in front of a custom backdrop. Our photo booth is a perfect addition to any event. We know how important your event is and take pride in providing tailored services for your special event that will make it memorable and exciting for your guests. Our extensive experience in the events industry ensures that your special occasion is fun and memorable.

13 0025 1 51 935164
Gotcha!
Gotcha!
We are AWESOME!
We are AWESOME!
Girl Power
Girl Power
How many props should we wear?
How many props should we wear?
Lotsa Props!
What should we do?
13 0025 1 51 935164

14 Reviews for Lotsa Laffs Photo Booths

Tina Smith · Married on 08/18/2018

Lotsa Laffs Photo Booths was the BEST investment for my wedding!

Lotsa Laffs Photo Booths was the BEST investment for my wedding! My family and friends said they had such a terrific time taking pictures with the fun props and super helpful booth attendants. They were great with mixing my wedding colors with my border design. They are the best!

Sent on 12/28/2018

Jill Davis · Married on 08/17/2018

Lotsa Laffs was wonderful!!!

I browsed through Lotsa Laffs Photo Booths borders and found a stunning design for my wedding. Lotsa Laffs also incorporated my wedding font and color scheme into the design and background. It was awesome! One of my recently married friends said they wish they had my design for their wedding pictures.

Sent on 12/28/2018

Alice Wobnop · Married on 07/29/2018

Lotsa Laffs made a great day for us!

Thanks Lotsa Laffs for the all the fun my family and friends shared with us on our wedding day. The photos in my memory book are great keepsakes along with the notes. Everyone is still talking about the great moments at the photo booth. Thanks so much!!!

Sent on 12/27/2018

Lotsa Laffs Photo Booths FAQ

• What is the starting price for a 3-hour photo booth package? $ 695.00
  • Which of the following does your starting price include? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Flip Book, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration
  • What is the price of your most popular photo booth package? $ 895.00
  • Which of the following does your most popular package include? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Flip Book, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration
  • What photo booth items are available? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Flip Book, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration

• 210 West Hamilton Avenue #322, #322 State College, Pennsylvania, 16801 See on map