Albuquerque, NM 87108 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 23

About Los Primos: Romantic and Festive Wedding Music

Based in the Santa Fe/Albuquerque area, Los Primos will perform where ever they are called.

The Los Primos repertoire includes songs of the Mariachi and Trio Romantico. They have earned a reputation for the variety of music they play and how they adapt their repertoire to provide a unique show each time the perform. Their colorful and festive guayabera shirts have become a trademark which parallels the unique and festive entertainment that this group provides.

The group has performed for hundreds of events of every kind. Performing for more than 40 weddings a year, Los Primos' acoustic music is a favorite of brides from around the world who choose to have their ceremony and reception in the beautiful and historic city of Santa Fe.

Performances can be tailored for clients including the addition of one or more dancers and sound amplification equipment.

For packages, rates, and availability, contact:

Juan Lucero
(505) 839-2286
Info@TheSerenata.com

Follow Los Primos: Romantic and Festive Wedding Music on

LT468
WeddingWire
WeddingElite3copy8
Los Primos: Romantic and Festive Wedding Music
Wedding Serenade at Hacienda Doña Andrea.
Wedding Serenade at Hacienda Doña Andrea.
I 0254

• Videos 3

12 Reviews for Los Primos: Romantic and Festive Wedding Music

• F

Frances · Married on 11/22/2015

We had our wedding at Los Poblanos, and they recommended Los Primos for our ceremony, cocktail hour, and dinner music. I've never been a fan of the mariachi bands I grew up seeing at various restaurants, so I was skeptical. But the music wasn't my area - it was up to my then fiance and my dad. They went with Los Primos, and it was a decision I'm glad I had no control over because I'm so, so happy they disagreed with me and booked them.

Los Primos is a traditional version of the mariachi band - a trios romanticos. And they really came through on the name. They gave the ceremony a really romantic vibe that I couldn't have gotten anywhere else.

I only gave them a few directions (please no Cannon in D for my procession!), and left everything else up to the band. They chose all the music, and it was all amazing. Guests LOVED them, and it gave it a little bit more of the authentic New Mexico feel.

Sent on 12/18/2015

Carmen · Married on 06/18/2011

Trio Los Primos totally set the mood for our rehearsal mixer and made it so special. The music was perfect and they are so professional and kind. So happy we had them!

Sent on 07/13/2011

Scott · Married on 04/30/2011

We hired Los Primos to play at our wedding based on a recommendation. They did not disappoint! Juan was not just easy to work with...he was fun to work with and extremely professional. He honored everything that was important to us during the wedding. We had enough to worry about during our wedding...and hiring Los Primos was one thing we didn't need to worry about. Music is extremely important to my wife and I....and we loved their music and their interpretations of the songs we requested.

Sent on 05/18/2011

Los Primos: Romantic and Festive Wedding Music FAQ

• What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Acapella, Instrumental - Solo, Instrumental - Duo, Instrumental - Trio, String - Trio
  • What instruments does your group play? Guitar

• Hacienda Vargas bed and Breakfast
    Hacienda Vargas bed and Breakfast Hotel Weddings

Los Primos are great to work with, they provide beautiful music and work with the venue to make things happen as planned.

• Parties by Patty
    Parties by Patty Wedding Planners

Great performers. Love them for my clients and events.

• desiree and seth, jones photo art
    desiree and seth, jones photo art Banquet Halls

We love when our couples work with Los Primos. They are amazing and really set the mood with their talent! We recommend them to anyone looking for their type of live music!