Lorraine Tyne Bridal

Beacon, NY View map Visit website

Lorraine Tyne Bridal is Hudson Valley's premiere Made to Measure Bridal Shop. That means that your alterations are included in the price of your wedding dress! We also specialize in customizing your dream dress.
We are a full service Beacon Bridal Shop serving the Hudson Valley and Brooklyn, NY. We have created an unique experience working with your personal bridal stylist. You will be the only bride in the boutique. Our goal is to create a truly memorable experience for you as the bride. We look forward to exceeding your expectations! We are open for you by appointment only.

• Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999

Who do you provide services for?

Bride

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Bridal Gowns
Formal Gowns
Garters
Hair Accessories
Jewelry
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Monthly

Stephanie Married on 10/17/2015
    I was able to find my wedding earrings and necklace and the staff was very helpful and friendly.
    Nicole Married on 08/08/2015
    I absolutely LOVE lorraine tyne! Great selection of beautiful jewelry at an incredible price. I always find new things to love!
  • User1730815 2+ years ago
    Buying jewelry online is not something one does lightly, particularly if you have never used the store before. It's a matter of blind trust. I sent a friend of mine to go "look at the store, check whether they are real because that their prices are staggering." I contacted customer service who turned into my sales manager and point of contact. I was pressing the company to get the jewelry to me at an address that I was going to be at for one week, but that did not work - I was too eager.However, when I called and said I was leaving and would they be able to send the jewelry to another address, That was no issue and it was sent to me. The FedEx notification said I would get the package in three to four days. I got it the next day. I was so satisfied and impressed. The jewelry I ordered are perfect and unbelievable - even more stunning than I envisioned. I definitely recommend lorrainetyne if you're looking for good quality wedding jewelry. They are professional and efficient and I can't say enough! Thank you!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Deals

Lorraine Tyne Bridal 1
Gift
Receive FREE Bridesmaid Jewelry for your bridal party! Purchase your Wedding Day jewels with us and your BRIDESMAIDS will receive FREE jewelry.

161 Main Street Beacon, NY, 12508

We are open to brides Sunday-Monday by appointment.
Location of (Lorraine Tyne Bridal)

Other vendors in Westchester for your wedding