Lorraine Arthur Cakes

• Sweet Crimes Bakery
  • The CakeRoom Bakery
  • O'real Bakery

6 Reviews for Lorraine Arthur Cakes

Lorraine was Fabulous!! I met with her with my fiance and could not decide on just one cake...we got a total of Four flavors! We chose the white almond cake and almond frosting for the main cake. I had a few photos as inspiration and she was able to incorporate a little bit of all of them! The cake was Beautiful! The other three cakes went fast at the reception they were such a big hit...carrot cake, german chocolate, and pineapple upside down cake!
    Thank you and your husband for helping make our wedding a dream come true!

Sent on 08/26/2013

Genevieve · Married on 06/02/2012

Five out of five stars says it all! Lorraine is great! She came highly recommended by the caterer and photographer we met with so we gave her a call and I'm so glad we did. The cake was amazing (we especially enjoyed the white almond cake with raspberry filling) and the service was fantastic! My fiance wasn't able to meet with her when we did the taste tasting but Lorraine made him his own sample cake a week before the wedding just so he could taste it.

Sent on 07/05/2012
  • danielle

danielle · Married on 05/12/2012

The cake was beautiful and delicious. Exactly what I wanted and she delivered. People have been asking me for her number to order cakes for their anniversaries. Everyones favorite flavor was the Raspberry Almond White cake. She named off what seemed like 50 different flavors, and we had 3 and they were all good.

Sent on 05/18/2012

• Omaha See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Lorraine Arthur Cakes)