Lori Anne Weddings & Events

Indianapolis, IN View map

Lori Anne Weddings & Events is a professional wedding and event planner based in Indianapolis, Indiana. This wedding planner has the ultimate goal of making the planning experience of your special event an enjoyable and stress free one. Lori Anne Weddings & Events works collaboratively with you to ensure that your exact vision for your special event comes to life and all the details are executed perfectly.

Lori Anne Weddings & Events offers a range of event planning services for you to choose from. We range from Full Service planning, all the way to day-of coordination, and reception set up only. We can customize our services to exactly what you need for your wedding day.

Alex Married on 10/02/2022

The best planners!!

I cannot say how grateful I was to have this company helping me with my wedding! From the time I hired them to the very end, I always felt like I could reach out to them with any concern, issue or questions that I had. I worked with Annie, and she was amazing. She was so calm and knowledgeable and kept me sane throughout the entire process. I cannot say enough good things about to this place! I only wish I had hired them sooner!
    Ali M. Married on 09/06/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The best choice we made for our wedding was hiring Lori Anne

After working with a different Indianapolis-based planner and parting ways, working with Annie and Lori was an absolute breath of fresh air. Annie was INCREDIBLE in the time coming up to our wedding. She went above and beyond in every single interaction we had with her. She was professional, extremely responsive, and extremely knowledgable. She helped us with what WE wanted and what was important to us, instead of trying to push traditional ideas of what a wedding "should" look like. Annie was a lifesaver when we were trying to deal with the COVID-related challenges of rescheduling a wedding, including with assisting with things that were far outside the scope of what we had hired for.

A quick example of the type of people Annie and Lori are: Annie was supposed to be 8 months pregnant at our wedding. She told me this straight away, and had Lori save the date in case she were to go into labor early. As she got closer to her due date, she had Lori sit in all the vendor meetings and calls so that she would know what was going on with the wedding. As a type-A bride, this made me feel very secure and ready to go. Annie ended up going into labor the day before our wedding, and Lori sprang into action. She was just as wonderful as Annie. Lori not
    only knew everything about our day, she was an absolute lifesaver when my reception dress broke while I was putting it on the night of my wedding. In one of my not-so-fine moments, she made me feel so comfortable and it was like I had known her for years. Her figure-it-out attitude and organization made the day so much less stressful for me, but also for my parents and in-laws.

TLDR: I can say, without hesitation, that hiring Lori Anne was the best vendor decision we made. They are knowledgable, professional, poised, and honestly both just super cool people. Any bride would be lucky to have them on her wedding day.
    Janet M. Married on 06/08/2019

Fabulous wedding coordinators!

I am so glad I reached out to Annie and Lori for assistance with our daughter's wedding. Even though they had another wedding that day, they were able to help provide consulting, decorating ideas, and setup. They are very organized and know how to do a beautiful wedding! Having their help definitely made the day before and the day of the wedding go smoothly and much less stressful! They are awesome!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Real Weddings

Ashley & Nick
108 photos · 10/21/2017

133 W Market Street Suite 305 Indianapolis, IN, 46204
317-790-9620
Location of (Lori Anne Weddings & Events)

Other vendors in Indianapolis for your wedding