Palm Desert CA 92210, Santa Monica, CA 92210 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 35
  • Pricing

About Lori Andrews / JazHarp Records

I am a harpist specializing in latin, swing and classical harp. I have 8 CDs, our latest was on the Grammy roster for best smooth jazz CD and we have distribution in Japan and six European countries. I play many weddings as a solo harpist but my favorite scenario is to play Classical for the ceremony with my husband, Bart, who plays Rock/Pop/Classical guitar (and flute) and then to play latin and swing, very upbeat, lively music for cocktails with Bart who is also a recording session upright bass player here in Los Angeles. There are plenty of song and instrument choices on the website. If you are interested, please feel free to email me for rates, just let me know when and where your event is so I can price accordingly. Also, I welcome any and all song requests. And last but not least, congratulations!

Thanks!
Lori Andrews
Lori@JazHarpRecords.com
www.JazHarpRecords.com/Weddings.html
PH 310.367.0709

NOTE: we have moved to the Palm Desert area so will no longer be servicing the Los Angeles area. thanks!

for your funny bone: here is the skit I did on TV recently:
full bio info can be found here:

Cool and hip pop wedding tunes playlist:

"If you think you've heard it all, check out Lori Andrews, who single-handedly, no . . . double-handedly, redefines the possibilities of the harp and turns it into a funky jazz instrument. Incredible! She's the rhythm, the bass, the melody, all intertwined in a way that you just have to see and hear to believe. Lori's music is creating a new future for an instrument rich in history and . . . she makes it swing!" -Bob James, jazz pianist

Follow Lori Andrews / JazHarp Records on

january february 1999
85e6e9e6f57b8d76 1237499640792 LoriAndrewsAngle
LoriAndrewsAngle
lb harpflute km
Lori Andrews / JazHarp Records
lb harp and guitar best lower res
Lori Andrews / JazHarp Records
lb unstoppable pic sharpest peace sign
LoriBartBWGreat
Lori Andrews / JazHarp Records
harp and guitar walnut best kimberlee
oscarcropped
Great
Bartfaceadjustmentbestguitarharp
LoriRandyStimerWebsites
foa 2013 amazing
Lori Andrews / JazHarp Records
great audience shot high res
Lori Andrews and Bart Samolis
Lori Andrews and Bart Samolis
band pelican hill lighter cropped
hg duo square
cropped great
dsc0108
dsc3746 lighter good
Lori Andrews / JazHarp Records
getty duo cropped best low res
good duo pic hb
Lori Andrews / JazHarp Records
harp and bass mojave cropped great
img4557
lb 14 great
Lori Andrews / JazHarp Records
lori great lyons photo andy dyrdek wedding
Lori Andrews / JazHarp Records
lori high res great david genesis wedding
pelican hill amazing 1
january february 1999
85e6e9e6f57b8d76 1237499640792 LoriAndrewsAngle
LoriAndrewsAngle

• Videos 1

56 Reviews for Lori Andrews / JazHarp Records

• Lindsey

Lindsey · Married on 05/04/2019

A talented and professional harpist who can add magic to your event!

Lori was absolutely amazing! Beyond being completely professional and an incredible musician, Lori is one of the sweetest people I've met!

From the beginning, Lori was very informative and responsive to all my emails and texts. She sent over a long list of songs that she could play/we could choose from and encouraged recommendations for new songs. Since our venue was a little unique, she agreed to meet us there for a walkthrough and to make sure she knew where to set up and familiarize herself with the location.

With only a couple weeks to go, we thought it'd be fun to incorporate some Star Wars music to our May the 4th wedding and Lori happily agreed to learn a new song for us! Despite the wind working against us the day of our wedding, Lori played flawlessly (without sheet music), including our newly requested song, and all the others we requested. All of our guests were impressed with the music during our ceremony and dinner, most of them telling me it made everything "magical."

I'd absolutely recommend Lori to any event you may be considering a harpist for, it was an absolute pleasure working with her, she made everything so easy.

Sent on 05/21/2019

Lori Andrews / JazHarp Records's reply:

OMGosh!!! I'm crying Lindsey, thank you SO much!! Let's do it all over again!! THAT WAS SOOOOO MUCH FUN!! love you both, xoxo Lori
  • I

ilona · Married on 01/07/2017

Lori was recommended to me by my amazing wedding planner Charley King as I was looking for a harpist for my wedding and was having trouble. Before we met, Lori and I communicated via e-mail regarding song choice. She gave me a long list of songs and I chose some from the list but also picked my own which she was happy to play as well. On the day of my wedding Lori came early to set up and was so pleasant to work with. Even though I wasn't at the cocktail hour I was able to hear her harp playing afterwards as my videographer recorded it for me per request and it was so magical and unlike anything I've ever heard before! I would recommend going with Lori if you are looking for a harpist!

Sent on 02/10/2017

Lori Andrews / JazHarp Records's reply:

Hello Ilona, I'm so sorry I never responded, believe it or not, your review just came into my mailbox!! LOL!!! Don't you think it's time for a re-do? LOL!! Comm'mon!! Let's do the day all over again! I had a BLAST playing your wedding, thank you so much for the beautiful review, xoxo Lori

Nancy · Married on 10/19/2016

We "gifted" Lori and Bart to our son and his now wife, once we heard them play at Walnut Grove. They were beyond wonderful. On top of being really fun and easy to work with, the music was the best. It made the wedding seem almost surreal as we sat around the walnut trees listening to harp music. We just loved them and their music. They were able to play all the songs that the newlyweds wanted. It was true perfection. I wish we had another function coming up just so we could use them. An absolute delight to deal with on all counts! Thanks, Lori and Bart, for making it such a beautifully memorable event.

Sent on 12/21/2016

Lori Andrews / JazHarp Records Pricing

Lori Andrews / JazHarp Records Price Rates

Lori Andrews / JazHarp Records FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music? $ 325.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 325.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Music During Breaks, Sample Music, Sound/PA System, Travel Expenses
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Solo, Instrumental - Duo, Instrumental - Trio, String - Trio, String - Quartet
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3
  • What instruments does your group play? Flute, Guitar, Harp

• Lisa Kahn Events
    Lisa Kahn Events Wedding Planners

Very professional, very accommodating and very good!

• Velvet Alley Events
    Velvet Alley Events Wedding Planners

Lori is very professional, organized, and punctual. She does a wonderful job at making sure every moment of your Ceremony/Reception/Cocktail hour is memorable. When she plays her harp its absolutely breathtaking. We highly recommend Lori Andrews and that's why she is on our preferred vendor list!

• Kimberlee Miller Photography
    Kimberlee Miller Photography Wedding Photographers

You have never heard a harp played like this. Lori and her husband will blow you away with their music. They can go from very traditional to very hip and fun all on the harp! A must have at your wedding!

• Palm Desert CA 92210 Santa Monica, CA, 92210 See on map
    24/7 we are no longer in the LA area.