Brooklyn, NY 11256 Map · Phone number

About Loreto Caceres Photography

Loreto Caceres is a New York based photographer who brings a contemporary fine art approach to wedding photography.

Her focus is to enter her client’s world and allow that genuine moment to arise which translates to beautiful, spontaneous images.

Follow Loreto Caceres Photography on

Loreto Caceres Photography 6
Loreto Caceres Photography 7
  • Amanda

Amanda Gubitosi · Married on 07/06/2019

STILL reveling in our otherworldly wedding photos!

STILL reveling in our wedding photos months later!

Let me just say, there is NO ONE better than Loreto to entrust in photographing a day as monumental as your wedding! My husband and I are beyond thankful to her for capturing, so genuinely, our most special day. The photos she delivered are absolutely stunning and better than anything we ever could’ve imagined... even considering the months and months I had been stalking, I mean, following Loreto’s work online and fawning over it. We continue to receive countless compliments from every single person who lays eyes on our photos, and rightfully so!

Truly, what’s so special about Loreto that we love and what really sets her apart from the sea of talented wedding photogs out there are a few things:
    From my day 1 outreach to today, post-wedding, Loreto has consistently been the most responsive, professional, timely, organized Creative I’ve ever known! She is highly collaborative and listens honestly to your input on how you envision your day’s photos, your concerns, insecurities, etc. She is, also, extremely helpful in lending her advice and pro opinions. Loreto genuinely wants to be on the same page with you while ensuring throughout the process that you are happy and comfortable. Off the bat, her effortless, quiet confidence will put you at ease and make it clear that she really knows her stuff! Both my husband and I are a bit awkward in front of the camera lens but Loreto’s fly-on-the-wall approach to how she photographs couples/weddings, in their true element, really drew out some precious moments between us newlyweds and overall. It all just felt so natural, having Loreto there doing her thing, even the more “formal” family portrait shots were not at all “pose-y”. Another thing worth mentioning about Loreto is something that goes far beyond her out-of-this world talent and passion for her craft- it’s, simply, her! She is the realest chick you’ll ever meet, she is cool and kind and fun and authentic. She’s the kind of girl who you feel like you’ve known forever and can totally just be yourself with. She really goes above and beyond to be flexible to your wants and needs, and nothing with her feels transactional but rather- you can actually feel the heart that goes into everything surrounding her work. She is, simply put, AMAZING. We only wanted to work with nice people/vendors for our wedding and she’s just that. Her talent and work, without a question, speaks for itself!

Hands down, with Loreto steering the process, the entire experience was so seamless and stress-free! One of the best choices we made in our wedding planning... and we have the pics to prove it!!!

Enlisting her should be a NO BRAINER. Do it! You don’t regret it for a second, I can promise you.

Sent on 09/26/2019

paloma · Married on 10/27/2017

Nothing less than AMAZING!!! Literally, the best photographer to capture your special moment. From the moment I met Loreto I knew that I had made the right decision with our wedding photographer. She kept in touch with me for the weeks leading up to the wedding and not just by email but text and calls as well. We also shot our pre-wedding pictures with her and she was just a dream to work with. My husband is not keen on having his pictures taken and he opened up so much to her because she is just that down to earth and special. She takes her time and delivers amazing shots, most importantly it is as personal as it can get with her. I know first hand how important it is to have one of your vendors actually care about you and your partner, always checking up to make sure everything is going as planned. The day of our wedding was hectic and Loreto brought peace to the whirlwind of things, she was calm collective and reassuring. If I can do it over again she would still be the Photographer that I choose. Let's get to the QUALITY of her work, it's SEAMLESS. She takes her time and delivers such beautiful photos that tell stories not just a moment it's so much more. You're a lucky bride if you get to book this little lady on your wedding day. Trust me when I say you will want her to capture other moments of your life besides your wedding, that's how good she is!!!!!! If you are getting married work with a Photographer like Loreto who takes her time to deliver not only photographs but an actual EXPERIENCE. I went through the wedding already and I know big companies are not what they seem, they lack personality and personal communication. Working with Loreto gives you her in totality. All of her time, effort, emotion, genuine friendliness, communication everything you can't dream of because she surpasses your expectations. You need this girl to capture your day!!!

Sent on 03/01/2018
    Loreto Caceres Photography 8

sam · Married on 09/30/2017

Loreto is amazing! My husband and I started researching photographers in September 2016, and she just shot our wedding in September 2017. While our wedding was low-key and small the photography was important to us, as these photos be a part of our story, forever. Immediately upon finding Loreto’s website, I knew she was who we wanted to go with.She emailed us back and set up a meeting promptly. Loreto was super friendly and we clicked right away. Meeting with her for the first time was like meeting a friend. She was very organized in staying in touch (We booked her a year in advance!) and keeping us on track. She helped a lot with hashing out the schedule and talking about our vision. A bit of a diversion, but I know I can’t be the only person who is like this.. I am terrified of photos and extremely self conscious. Leading up to my wedding I had a lot to do regarding getting comfortable. Loreto brought out the more relaxed side of us. I loved the way she shot us, and she got so many, that I found so many that I loved. She was never judgmental or pushy, and just so easy to work with. I can’t thank her enough for helping me overcome my phobia of having my photo taken and getting such great shots. Back on track, the day of the wedding, she arrived on time at our hotel and ready to go. She went through all of the couples shots we discussed, and had even scoped out some cool spots of her own. When we arrived at the venue, she quickly ran through the family shots and was very patient with everybody. To be perfectly honest, once the ceremony began, I didn’t notice her the rest of the night, except maybe a couple of times! She also made sure to shoot a few of the shots we discussed outside the venue at night. We just got our images delivered over the weekend. Her delivery system and portal is really easy to use/share, and we could not be happier with her style and the images she produced

Sent on 12/11/2017