Nashville, TN 37250 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $1,500
Availability Check your date

About Lorenia Johnson Photographer

My name is Lorenia Johnson. My passion for photography began with the birth of my first son. I wanted to capture every moment of his life. I want to share my love of photography with you.

Photography has changed my life. I now see everything in a different way. I want to photograph every smile and every important moment in people's lives. I see photography as beautiful art and want to share it with you.

I do this for the beautiful art that photography gives. Capturing a beautiful moment that will last forever is the most important thing to me. I feel fortunate to have found this. I wouldn't want to do anything else in life, because it's not work it's passion.

Lorenia Johnson

Parejavegas2S

Lorenia Johnson Photographer FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,500.00
  • What photography services do you offer? Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Trash The Dress

• Glitz Girls Hair and Makeup
    Glitz Girls Hair and Makeup Wedding Hair & Makeup

We have worked with Lorenia for many different projects. She is very personable and does a beautiful job.