Nearby Vendors to Consider

Additional Hours (1)
Engagement Shoot (1)
Multi. Locations (1)
Digital Files (1)

Finding a wedding photographer was not an easy task for me, I knew what I was looking for but wasn't willing to totally break the bank! From my first phone conversation with Lora, I knew she was for me. Our engagement and wedding photos came out perfect, highly recommend Lora!!

Profile Picture Shelby, 6/18/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations

Echoing others' feedback, I was very pleased with both the experience and the outcome of our photos with Lora Ann. I'm not very comfortable in front of the camera, but she was easy to work with and very accommodating to our location requests (such as out on the lake on our family's old wooden boat). We shot both engagement and wedding photos with Lora, and they are images we'll treasure for years to come. I hope we're able to work with her on family photos in the future.

Profile Picture Maggie, 7/18/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Lora Ann was not only one of the cheaper photographers we found, but also the one who's style we liked the best. First, our engagement shoot was in 17 degree weather in January and she took some amazing photos out in the snow for us. They all came out wonderful and for the first time I thought I was decently photogenic. They are formal without seeming too "posed".
Then, on our wedding day, she got great pictures of the bridal party getting ready, TONS of great photos from the ceremony, great formal bridal party pictures after then beautiful pictures from the reception.
I had my only bridezilla moment when we were taking pictures after the ceremony because time was rushed but she simply took a lot of pictures quickly and kept reminding us that we had to move it along. Even with the time constraint she got every picture I could have asked for. (BTW, sorry about that Lora!)
The pictures she took were perfectly edited for lighting and color and seeing them for the first time made me cry.
You will not be disappointed with the pictures or the price.

Profile Picture Kelsey, 7/11/14, 3 Reviews

1 VIDEO

ROCHESTER NY AND FINGER LAKES WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY
0:46 minutes

2 ENDORSEMENTS
LoraAnn has shot a few weddings I have officiated. She's a pleasure to work with.

Professional, personal and extremely talented photographer.

130 PROS I KNOW