LOOK Style Society

6539 Las Vegas Boulevard South Suite 110, Las Vegas, NV 89119 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 8

About LOOK Style Society

From Botox to blowouts and everything in between, LOOK Style Society is a revolutionary, new concept in the world of beauty destinations. The flagship location was centrally established in Town Square Las Vegas on “The Strip” in February 2014. A second location is scheduled to open in early fall of 2015, located within Summerlin’s prestigious Tivoli Village. The ultra-chic environment features a fashion-forward array of beauty services and products.

The all-inclusive, beauty emporium features an acclaimed MedSpa by Dr. Orna Fisher, an express Blowout Bar, west coast flagship Essie Nail Lounge, Sunless Tanning by Chocolate Sun, Waxing & Skin Spa by The Birthday Suit, an extensive Makeup Lounge and a complete array of hair services from the city’s best stylists and makeup artists. The Special Events Lounge features weekly trunk shows and caters to group celebrations, including bridal parties. Between services, browse a curated selection of hundreds of exclusive, top-rated beauty products in The Beauty Boutique or delight in a fresh, cold-pressed juice from JuiceNV.

Whether we come to you with our mobile services or you visit us on the Las Vegas strip, LOOK Style Society caters to the modern bride and is a place to experience beauty and feel beautiful.

Follow LOOK Style Society on

Photos 7 Photos
Videos 1 vídeo

4 Reviews for LOOK Style Society

Vicki · Married on 04/06/2015

The staff here were fantastic, from the moment we arrived everyone was so welcoming. We all felt at ease and were so happy with all the services we received - hair, make up and nails. We couldn't of asked for more.

Sent on 06/30/2015

Emily · event on: 03/07/2015

Amazing service! I felt like a beauty queen on my birthday!

Sent on 06/20/2015

LOOK Style Society's reply:

Hi Emily!
    Thanking you so much for taking the time to review LOOK Style Society! I'm so happy to hear we were able to make your birthday special =) We love having you in and can't wait to see you again!
  • User5443589 · event on: 04/24/2015

4.2
      3.5

I made the appointment at Look because the regular place that I go to didn't open until later in the day. I enjoyed the look I received but unfortunately I was dealing with bobby pins falling out all day and trying to replace them.

Sent on 09/16/2015

LOOK Style Society FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer?
    Body Art
    Manicure / Pedicure
    Salon
    Tanning
    Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Coloring
    Extensions
    Relaxer
    Haircuts
    Keratin
    Perm
    Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Contour Makeup
    Fake Lashes
    Tattoo Coverage
  • What hair removal services do you offer?
    Laser
    Tweezing
    Waxing
  • What tanning services do you offer?
    Airbrush Tanning
    Spray Tanning
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• 6539 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Suite 110 Las Vegas, 89119 See on map