Long Lasting Impression

Chino, CA View map

My mission at Long Lasting Impression is to help my brides to look and feel her most beautiful on her wedding day. I am committed to working hand-in-hand with my brides to provide professional, personalized service with a caring attitude. I want your day to be as stress-free as possible in your process of becoming a more beautiful you. I come to you and combine extensive product knowledge and supplies with long-lasting hair and makeup to help your wedding day vision become a reality.

I am truly passionate about my work and it shows!

On your wedding day, you want someone who is highly skilled and experienced in wedding hair and makeup, and you want someone you can trust. You want someone with qualities such as, reliability, consistency, patience and who will strive to exceed your expectations. You and your wedding day are important to me! When all is said and done and your wedding day is here, I can ensure that your wedding day will be astounding with the services I provide for you.

On your wedding day, you certainly deserve the best!

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Makeup

Chris Married on 07/24/2010
    I can't not say enough about Leah, what a great person. From the moment we met, we had a connection and I knew we would work well together. She never tried to "sell" me anything. I was thinking about getting extensions put in because I use a flat iron on my hair daily and was concerned about the style I chose not lasting till the "last dance". She assurred me that the technique she uses to "set" the hair ensures that they style lasts "all night long". I didn't need to spend any additional money for extensions. When planning a wedding, you want to save money where you can. BTW -- She was right!! My hair did not fall at all. The style held up until I decided it needed to come down Leah was very patient and explained all my options (no matter how many times I asked). She was very accomadating to my schedule. I decided to drive to her location to have my preview done, but she would have driven to my house if that's what I needed her to do. My grandma accompanied me to the appt and had her hair done also. She loved it! It was exactly how she envisioned it. On my wedding, she arrived on-time with a partner to help with make-up. Leah created beautiful hairstyles, I chose, for seven women and two children. Everyone loved their hair (and make-up). Leah stood on her feet for six hours all while carrying a little boy in her belly (she was seven months pregnant). What a trooper!!! All in all, me and the entire wedding party were very pleased with the service provided by Long Lasting Impression!!!
    Cherisse Married on 11/21/2009
    Long Lasting Impression provided top notch service for my wedding. My entire bridal party was absolutely gorgeous. Our hair and makeup were flawless, which made for the most beautiful wedding photos. Thanks again Leah!
    Amy Married on 11/07/2009
    Honestly I can not say enough great things about Leah. I was clueless when I started looking for someone in the region to do my hair, and didn't think I wanted someone to do my makeup. I am not from California, and it seemed like every website I looked at the prices were outrageous, or the girls looked way too made up, or all of the hairdos looked outdated. Leah was one of 3 companies I ended up contacting based on what I saw online, and prices. She ended up being the only person I spoke with - she got back to me right away, and I could tell from her personality that we would get along.
    At my trial run, I decided to go ahead and have her do my makeup as well. I wanted a natural look that would come across in photos. And I did a low, side, bun thing with an orchid in it. She and I clicked immediately, and I can tell you that came in handy on the day of the wedding. When I was nervous and tired on the big day... having someone that feels like your friend is key.
    She also drove an hour and a half to get to the wedding location, and had to get there at 5AM (I had a morning wedding). So she is VERY accommodating and will make the day work for you. I can say you will not find someone who is as talented, flexible with your schedule, and friendly for the price.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Chino, 91708
Location of (Long Lasting Impression)

Other vendors in Inland Empire for your wedding