Decatur, AL 35603 Map · Phone number

About London Lane Studio

Hi and thank you for considering me to photograph your BIG day! My name is Amanda, owner of London Lane Studio, and this is the part where you learn a little about me. I thought it would be kind of fun to create a "pseudo" dating profile because finding a good match for a partner (which you’ve obviously done) is kinda like finding a good match for a photographer. So, here goes:

About Me:

I'm 33-years-old, wife to an awesome youth minister, mother to two precious kiddos, photographer, graphic designer, lover of my labradoodle and borderline coffee addict. I went to school for graphic design and photography and use my education to do what I love while getting to stay home with my little ones. And by the way, we recently moved to Decatur, Alabama from South Carolina so I'm basically starting my business (again).

Likes (more like LOVES):

Color (taupe or beige does not exist in my vocabulary), people, colorful people (best of both worlds), nail polish (the darker the better), hugs over handshakes, Ikea (best store EVER), a good bargain, my iPhone, an oversized t-shirt and a pair of pajama pants (my "uniform" around the house), Sunday naps and coffee creamer.

Dislikes:

Having my picture taken (yes, I realize the irony), negative people, sweet tea (I know this is practically treason in the south but it's a taste I've never acquired...sorry), writing (I'd much rather tell a story with photos), math (art student here, folks!), early mornings (I'm a night owl - my work time begins when my kiddos go to bed so don't be surprised if you get an email from me at 1am) and last, but not least, when people confuse their, there and they're (come on people, this is 5th grade stuff!!!)

Interested in:

A fun-loving couple who wants a photographer who can capture priceless life moments in an enjoyable and comfortable setting.

So now you've learned a little about me. If you think we'd make a good match (and you like my work) then shoot me an email to amanda@londonlanestudio.com or give me a call at (843) 617.2325 to schedule your free consultation where we can chat and discuss your big day over a cup of coffee.

Follow London Lane Studio on

4 Reviews for London Lane Studio

• April

April · Married on 12/08/2018

I’m speechless

Amanda did a phenomenal job capturing our wedding day, our engagement photos, and my bridal portraits! The sneak peak I received shortly after the wedding had me in tears. It was like I was there all over again! They were beautiful and I love them! Amanda is so easy to work with and she becomes family pretty quickly because of her bubbly personality! She made it so easy to be comfortable in front of the camera! But the biggest thing for me was her willingness to accommodate us on our rainy wedding day (it was a mess like a real mess). It rained from start to finish but that didn’t stop amanda and her second shooters from capturing EVERYTHING!!!! I could go on and on about how she made our wedding day so special! Thank you for everything Amanda!!

Sent on 12/31/2018

Morgan · Married on 09/16/2017

Amanda from London lane studios was the perfect addition to our big day. Not only does she take amazing photos, but she is so sweet and makes you feel so comfortable. I love how she cared about us as people and not just business. I recommend her to every future bride. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 10/07/2017

Mandy · Married on 07/23/2016

Amanda is amazing! She was so flexible and willing to work around our schedules and the weather to make sure our engagement and wedding pictures were perfect. The photos all turned out GREAT and were exactly the natural, organic shots I was hoping for. Can't say enough good things about Amanda and London Lane Studio!

Sent on 12/30/2016

London Lane Studio FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Natural
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

• Decatur, 35603 See on map