Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Lollipop Chef

Delicious Edible Favors, Gifts, Centerpieces and Wedding Cakes!
Lollipop Chef offers decadent and delicious chocolate wedding favors and gifts for the discriminating bride or groom that are sure to impress and delight guests.

We have created unique, sophisticated Lollipop Brownies that are hand-decorated to look like brides and grooms. They make perfect wedding favors, gorgeous gifts for the bridal party, a sweet end to the rehearsal dinner, or delicious accents to table centerpieces.

What better way to announce the date, invite someone to join the bridal party, or thank a guest for celebrating your special day?

If you love chocolate (and who doesn't?), get ready to enjoy bliss on a stick!

A moist, fudgy mouth-watering brownie dipped in homemade chocolate ganache and individually hand-decorated to
one-of-a-kind perfection.

Lollipop Brownies are available in six scrumptious flavors:

•Double Trouble Fudge Brownie
•Cream Cheese Fudge Brownie
•Nutty Crunchy Peanut Butter Fudge Brownie
•Cool & Minty Fudge Brownie
•Fruity Tootie Raspberry Fudge Brownie
•Chewy Caramel Coconut Fudge Brownie
  Lollipop Chef also creates Custom Wedding Cakes and Specially Decorated Cookies, and Cupcakes.  If you can dream it, We can make it!

Categories: Wedding Favor & Gift, Wedding Cake

Regions serviced: Washington DC

Follow Lollipop Chef on

13 Reviews for Lollipop Chef

It was a pleasure working with the Lollipop Chef on our wedding cake! Vicki did a fantastic job of turning our vision into reality. She worked with us to determine exactly what we wanted, and provided thoughtful suggestions and ideas to help us along. It the end, our cake was not only beautiful, but delicious!

Profile Picture Allysun, 8/26/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

It was a pleasure working with Lollipop Chef. I had never ordered a huge cake and I was quite nervous. The owner, Vicki Richardson, was extremely helpful and gave me plenty of ideas. She also did our favors, which were really delicious butter cookies with our engagement photo on them. She had hang tags printed and attached to each cookie with the guest's name and table number so seating was a breeze and each guest got their own favor. Cute idea. The cake was beautiful. It was simple and clean with a minimal design. The gumpaste peonies that she made looked real. I am very happy I worked with Lollipop Chef.

Profile Picture Kiki, 7/7/12, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Wedding Cake

Everything was fantastic. Vicki Rickardson was super friendly and very helpful. She lead us through the entire process, responded promptly, offered very helpful advice, and the favors she provided for our wedding went like hotcakes. Decorated so beautifully. Our guests loved them.

Profile Picture Gary, 1/27/12, 14 Reviews

1 VIDEO

Delightfully Delicious
1:24 minutes

4 ENDORSEMENTS
I had the pleasure of working with this pro at MIX 107.3 Wedding in a Week and let me say that their food and presentation was above and beyond the "norm" I truly enjoyed everything! 5 stars for sure! Great job guys!

We had the pleasure of working with Vicki from the Lollipop Chef for the recent Wedding in a Week contest by MIX 107.3. The wonderful brownie pops were delicious, you couldn't eat just one! Well I couldn't eat just one! Moist, wonderfully decorated, truly scrumptious! I'd recommend Vicki's goodies for any event!

Vicki was amazing to work with. The bride and groom lollipops were delicious and quite a bit larger than I had anticipated. The brownie with the cream cheese filling was my favorite! I will definitely recommend Vicki and her lollipops to brides for all of their pre-wedding festivities as well as their wedding favors!

Vicki is a gourmet baker who has come up with the most sinfully delicious flavors of brownies on a stick! They are truffle-like in their richness but not too rich that you can't eat the whole thing in one sitting! My favorite is the mint flavored...excellent favors for guests, goodies for guest gift baskets for those traveling from out of town, bridal shower - any time!

Events