North Buckhead, Atlanta, Atlanta, GA 30305 Map · Phone number

About Lola Grace Calligraphy

A unique and beautiful way to personalize your invitations and other stationery is by adding calligraphy. When your guests receive their gorgeous invitation with that beautiful hand-written calligraphy, they get their first glimpse of what to expect of your special event. Whether it's a wedding, shower, birthday, anniversary or any other special occasion, calligraphed pieces will surely add that "wow" and personalized feel your guests will surely get excited about.

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest (@lolagracecalligraphy; #lolagracecalligraphy) or contact us direct at grace@lolagracecalligraphy.com.

www.lolagracecalligraphy.com

6d0ab87c7dfa0321 LolaGrace Facebook
img0814

12 Reviews for Lola Grace Calligraphy

Julia · Married on 10/26/2014

I cannot say enough good things about Grace of Lola Grace Calligraphy! She was an absolute pleasure to work with (not to mention very affordable and helpful with recommendations on paper types and sources) and was extremely flexible and accommodating to our busy pre-wedding schedule. We had her address our invitations and also prepare our guests's place cards, and they looked stunning! We received so many compliments on them. She also has a very large selection of her own original fonts, and they are all fantastic - choosing one was very hard! :) She is a true artist, and we will definitely be returning to Grace for any future calligraphy needs. Thanks again!

Hi Julia,
    Thank you, Julia!

I had such a wonderful time working with you and getting to know you. I am so thankful that you trusted me to work on your envelopes and place cards. I wish you all the very best.

Warmest regards,
  • User4219112 · 2+ years ago

I selected Grace to do hand-calligraphy for my wedding invitations that I sent out just a few weeks ago. The invitation design I wanted was a bit unique - black envelopes with metallic gold ink on a diagonal slant... But she hit it out of the park! When I opened up the box and saw the first few I just wanted to cry with excitement. They were the most beautiful pieces of art I had ever seen. She had plenty of different calligraphy styles to choose from, but she helped me pick the best one that coordinated with my overall invitation design. The entire look was so chic and elegant, and I was overjoyed to send them in the mail and have all my closest family and friends share in the beauty! Her pricing was very competitive, and it was WELL worth the money. I could never have done those envelopes justice myself like she did. Grace was very easy to communicate with throughout the process, and was quick to accommodate any adjustments I had to my guest list and addresses. If you want to elevate your invitation's look to a new level of beauty, contact Lola Grace Calligraphy immediately. I can't wait to work with her again for my place cards, menus, and other day-of stationery needs!

Lola Grace Calligraphy's reply:

Thank you so much for you review! I couldn't be more excited that I was able to customize a font to go with your gorgeous invitations. I cannot wait to share this gorgeous font with everyone else very soon! I am thrilled to work with you again on your day-of pieces.

All the best,

Jamie · Married on 08/23/2014

Grace is just amazing at what she does!! Her professionalism and promptness were at the highest level; she responded to emails right away and always made sure we met at a convenient location.

Grace's work itself was above and beyond our expectations! It was just so pretty and elegant, which is what we were going for, and she captured it perfectly. She even keeps a few envelopes in case something happens with the mail or you forget to add someone, and you need another one so she can get it to you quickly.

So many of our guests have already commented on how beautiful the envelopes are and they aren't throwing them away.

Bottom line, Grace and her work are amazing!

Lola Grace Calligraphy's reply:

Thank you so much Jamie! It was a pleasure working with you and an honor to be a part of your special day!

All the best to you,

Award

• Ideal Events & Design
    Ideal Events & Design Wedding Planners

Grace is so wonderful to work with! She is professional, prompt, and has amazing calligraphy skills. As a wedding planner, I am always thrilled when a client chooses to work with her!

• Modern Day Floral and Events
    Modern Day Floral and Events Wedding Florists

Grace Hill of Lola Grace Calligraphy work is exquisite and customer service is unparalleled. My clients have been absolutely thrilled with the work that she has provided for them.

• North Buckhead, Atlanta Atlanta, GA, 30305 See on map