Lofts on Pearl

• Asbury Hall at Babeville
  • Buffalo Marriott at LECOM HARBORCENTER
  • The Lodge at Batavia Country Club

17 Reviews for Lofts on Pearl

Although we have not yet had our wedding here yet, Kristina and the team have been incredibly helpful! They have explained everything along the way, helped with reserving hotel rooms, picking out what kind of extras we want, even helping with the decorations. I know that this is going to be a great wedding reception and we are so excited!

Sent on 10/30/2015

Elizabeth · Married on 04/04/2015

I could not possibly be happier with my wedding at the Webb. The venue was beautiful and everyone loved the food and drinks! The fact that they provide awesome centerpieces was a huge time and money saver. We stayed on site, and the hotel rooms are huge, gorgeous, and super convenient. What means the most to me though is how helpful the staff was. Kristina was available for every question and concern during the planning process. We had our ceremony in the same room as the reception and Charlie and Carey took care of every little detail, I can't thank them enough. Patrick at the hotel desk went out of his way to make sure everything was perfect for our very large family staying on site. Staff even transported the leftover cake and wedding stuff to our room for us at the end. I'm so glad we went with Pearl at the Webb, I can honestly say that everything was perfect!

Sent on 04/06/2015
  • Erica

Erica · Married on 03/14/2015

Beautiful rooms! worth the price! The rooms were great for getting ready before the big day. very spacious and great for "getting ready" pictures. This hotel is directly connected to Pearl at the Webb.

Sent on 07/26/2015

• 92 Pearl Street Buffalo, 14202 See on map
    Location of (Lofts on Pearl)