E. Bellewood Place, 20062, Slidell, LA 80104 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About LockeShop Photography

PropPicz Photobooth & Photography has very affordable rates with the highest quality photos and equipment.

We have been in business since 2006. We started out with wedding, event, and portrait photography and just added a fun photobooth service in 2016. We are having so much fun with our clients and looking for new and innovative upgrades.

Packages Include:

UNLIMITED Prints! Everyone should get a print. :)

Loads of fun props

Custom Start Screen

Custom Photostrip with your logo or I will work up the perfect design for your event.

All digital Images online after the event. You send the link out to any of your guests for them to do as they please with them.

Strobe uplighting for that extra flair.

Your choice of background.

PKGS'

kjlkj
lkjlkj2

5 Reviews for LockeShop Photography

Alyssa · Married on 05/27/2018

I booked Locke Shop Photography through Kirk McGee Photography to do the photo booth for my wedding.

I emailed her about a month before the event with a quick timeline of events and from there, she confirmed arrival and setup times. She also asked what color we wanted for the back drop, what color we wanted the border of the photos to be, and what we wanted the photos to say at the bottom.

On the day of the wedding, I was so busy running around getting myself and the venue ready for the event, she simply came in and got to work setting up.

She was incredibly low maintenance and required no additional assistance or input from me.

She had an AWESOME set up, complete with photo screens so that we could make sure we were in the frame as well as some hilarious props like mustaches, hats, boas and scarves, and various beach bras - easily the biggest hit of the night.

The wedding took place on the Sunday of Memorial Day weekend and I had the photos in a Dropbox link by the following Thursday, just 4 days later.

Overall, I have nothing but positive things to say about my experience. Very professional, very efficient, and very worth every penny!

Sent on 05/31/2018
  • forbigshirbandmikee

SHIRBIE · Married on 06/27/2009

She has an eye for the bride. She does an exceptional job everytime. The perfect picture tells the story and she captured it all for us to see. Chris took so many good photos of the event and reception, it will be hard to choose. I hope we can use you in the future for other events. Thanks for the special photo CDs.

Sent on 07/30/2009

Robert · Married on 07/12/2008

Chris was awesome! She was so fun to work with. She made it all look easy and she didnt miss a shot!!

Sent on 08/05/2008

Award

LockeShop Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? Custom Graphics, High-Res Images, Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs

1 Wedding Deal & Discount