19 rice ave, Kittery, ME 03904 Map · Phone number

About local color floral design

Servicing the greater Seacoast area, we specialize in custom wedding design, whether you need just a small bouquet to a full size wedding. I can often accommodate last minute requests. By utilizing locally grown greenhouse, garden and farm grown flowers, I am able to provide the freshest and most fragrent flowers available while supporting the local economy. I offer free consultations, just call or eamil for an appointment.

brownandpink
annieswedding009
annieswedding004

7 Reviews for local color floral design

Lindsey · Married on 06/28/2014

My wedding was so beautiful because of Kristin's expertise in floral design. Kristin was extremely flexible, professional, reliable, and creative. She was able to take my requests, combine them with her ideas, and hit the nail on the head. Everything was perfect! Very quality work and excellent customer service at a fair price. Thank you Kristin!

Sent on 04/04/2015

tammy · Married on 06/22/2013

I wanted to say Thank You to Local Color Floral Design of Kittery for the fabulous job ! I had a Peacock wedding and wanted a white peacock in the middle of my colorful bouquet ...and Wow it came out unbelievable and all the flowers just complemented mine Beautiful! And they were so accommodating as I was doing my planing long distance! Again Thank You! I would highly recommend them!
    Tammy

Sent on 08/11/2013

lindsey · Married on 09/29/2012

Kristin from Local Color Floral Design is amazing! I know very little about flowers so when we met to discuss what I wanted for flowers all I really told her was "I want green and brown flowers and I know I don't want roses." She took that and created bouquets that were absolutely beautiful. She was always very quick to respond to my emails and was wonderful to work with. I knew that Kristin would do a great job but I couldn't have been happier with my flowers. Kristin is extremely talented florist and I highly recommend hiring her!!!

Sent on 11/11/2012