Loblolly Organic Farm

Loblolly Organic Farm

About Loblolly Organic Farm

Our on-farm design studio offers exquisite, bespoke designs for all of your memorable occasions.

We cultivate over 30 varieties of flowers on our one acre farm. We believe in slow, locally grown flowers, nurtured for their intrinsic qualities. Hard work, dedication and lots of love are embedded into each and every petal which further radiates into all the aspects of our designs. As a farmer-florist my aesthetic reflects the rhythms of nature and the cycles of life we experience through the farm each day. We strive to emulate the fluidity of our environment and capture the essence of it's inherent sophistication.

Base wedding packages start as low as $2,500 while comprehensive floral service averages at $4,000. We work together to build a completely custom proposal just for you within your budget! Upon initial contact we will set up an appointment together to get to know you as a couple and discuss your floral vision. Within a week of that first conversation we will have your proposal with a set of invoices ready for you. We will go over the proposal during a consultation to answer any questions, make changes & address concerns. Once you have approved your proposal, an invoice will be issued. The deposit is to be paid to reserve the date. For events with subtotals exceeding $3,500 a meeting will be scheduled to tour the venue and discuss logistics.One month prior to the event we will contact you with a short questionnaire about your timeline. This will help us to build your delivery schedule. On event day leave it to us! We will personally deliver your florals & ensure the vision for the event has been executed flawlessly.

We are uncommonly dedicated to our clients, providing exemplary service and design work that exceeds expectations. From start to finish, we are punctual, responsive & involved, contributing advice, if desired, and design consulting based on your specific needs. If you are looking for a full service team, look no further than Loblolly Organic Farm.

Categories: Wedding Florist

Aisle Decor (2)
Altar Decor (2)
Corsages (2)
Event Design (1)

Courtney was fantastic to work with! I met with several other florists before meeting Courtney, and they all expected me to have my exact vision already laid out and I had a hard time envisioning how the flowers would look. I also left those meetings not sure whether the florists really understood what I wanted. After I sent courtney 2-3 pictures of bouquets I liked, when we met, she went through 50-100 pictures of similar looking flowers, centerpieces, and bouquets and asking what I liked and didn't like about each one. She really took the time to help me figure out what I wanted and help create my vision! After I left our meeting, I felt she had a great grasp of how I envisioned the flowers for the wedding, and I didn't feel nervous about what I would get. She was very responsive via email, and returned all my messages and questions very promptly! On the day of the wedding, she showed up with all the beautiful flowers and showed me and my bridesmaids exactly how to hold the flowers. After the wedding, we had to return the vases to her and we accidentally left a few at my house and forgot to return them, and she was super accommodating and let us mail them to her rather than automatically take it out of our security deposit. Courtney was so sweet and wonderful to work with, and I would definitely recommend her!!!!

Profile Picture User6526388, Recently Married, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

We couldn't have wished for a better florist for our wedding day. It was a pleasure working with Courtney from Loblolly Organic Farm. Courtney customized the design of the decor and the florals based on our vision and our budget. She was very responsive and provided a beautiful and detailed proposal that left no doubt in our mind that she understood our vision and that everything would be taken care of on our wedding day. All in all, this process was very easy and enjoyable and took the stress out of our wedding planning.
On the wedding day, the flower delivery and set up was seamless. She really surprised me with a Lilly of the Valley bridal bouquet that I could only hope for as the flowers were out of season on our wedding day. The venue decorations and the flowers were gorgeous and received many compliments from our guests. Although we haven't discussed it in advance, she even added floral decorations to our wedding cake on the day of our wedding. Overall, I highly recommend Loblolly Organic Farm as a wedding florist!

Profile Picture P, 9/1/17, 1 Review

12 Photos

Events

MD 20772   See On Map
240-823-7237 (phone)
Loblolly Organic Farm is a wedding florist from Southern Maryland servicing weddings throughout the local area, including D.C., Maryland, and Virginia. Loblolly Organic Farm is a professional floral designer that has been part of the DMV wedding industry since 2015 specializing in event design.