Loblolly Organic Farm

Loblolly Organic Farm

About Loblolly Organic Farm

Our on-farm design studio offers exquisite, bespoke designs for all of your memorable occasions.

We cultivate over 30 varieties of flowers on our one acre farm. We believe in slow, locally grown flowers, nurtured for their intrinsic qualities. Hard work, dedication and lots of love are embedded into each and every petal which further radiates into all the aspects of our designs. As a farmer-florist my aesthetic reflects the rhythms of nature and the cycles of life we experience through the farm each day. We strive to emulate the fluidity of our environment and capture the essence of it's inherent sophistication.

Base wedding packages start as low as $2,500 while comprehensive floral service averages at $4,000. We work together to build a completely custom proposal just for you within your budget! Upon initial contact we will set up an appointment together to get to know you as a couple and discuss your floral vision. Within a week of that first conversation we will have your proposal with a set of invoices ready for you. We will go over the proposal during a consultation to answer any questions, make changes & address concerns. Once you have approved your proposal, an invoice will be issued. The deposit is to be paid to reserve the date. For events with subtotals exceeding $3,500 a meeting will be scheduled to tour the venue and discuss logistics.One month prior to the event we will contact you with a short questionnaire about your timeline. This will help us to build your delivery schedule. On event day leave it to us! We will personally deliver your florals & ensure the vision for the event has been executed flawlessly.

We are uncommonly dedicated to our clients, providing exemplary service and design work that exceeds expectations. From start to finish, we are punctual, responsive & involved, contributing advice, if desired, and design consulting based on your specific needs. If you are looking for a full service team, look no further than Loblolly Organic Farm.

Categories: Wedding Florist

Venue Visit (3)
Clean Up (1)
Non-Floral (1)
Single Flowers (1)

Courtney at Loblolly was the absolute best to work with, and did above and beyond what I expected for my wedding florals. I always knew the flowers at my wedding were going to be one of the most important parts of the planning for me, so finding the right florist who could not only understand my vision but help me expand it and stay in budget was seemingly impossible before I found Loblolly! I found in talking to other florists, they seemed to take on an air that they were doing me a favor by taking my business. With Courtney, I felt like its truly her pleasure to help make this special day special and she was invested in doing a great job! She made a detailed, beautiful design proposal with different options for me to pick and choose from, which is more than I got from anyone else. Courtney was responsive during the planning process, and very attentive to every detail. She really did such a phenomenal job, better than I could have hoped! Loblolly is a gem, I consider myself lucky to have found!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Sarah, 3/25/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Non-Floral, Single Flowers

Just thinking about the flowers at our wedding gives me such unbelievable joy. The photos speak for themselves. I was looking for a looser style with greenery and some purples. Courtney has an amazing way with color, balancing the greenery with beautiful blooms in a range of colors, that made for a very dynamic arrangement. I loved every arrangement she did, from the boutonnieres, to the table arrangements, the ceremony arch, to the sweet bud vases she did for our cocktail hour. Most of all, I loved my bridal bouquet. It is the piece I spent the most time with that day. I had asked for a cascade style and Courtney's design was above and beyond.

Loblolly also created a great proposal and was very flexible with changes and meetings. Courtney is also incredibly prompt with emails, which is so helpful during the craziness of wedding planning. Thank you Loblolly!

View Vendor Response

Photos

153 Photos

Mediterranean Dream

5 Photos
220x220 sq 1533851658 f3feae7c7675f6f2 1533851652 981086b93f4ef418 1533851627271 1 lmp wedding 017
220x220 sq 1533851659 08b8ecb6cc777b2e 1533851653 76a08a360062c8c4 1533851627272 2 lmp wedding 037
220x220 sq 1533851660 08bac7c157215f32 1533851653 ebc88af5dbb1bbb2 1533851627273 3 lmp wedding 051
220x220 sq 1533851660 d15ad8075898be8c 1533851654 11b6c7e40452e881 1533851627274 4 lmp wedding 155
220x220 sq 1533851660 d081c68a40f69411 1533851654 74b30c4d256fee08 1533851627274 5 lmp wedding 199

A La Fiesta

2 Photos
220x220 sq 1533851848 17920d3127bd444a 1533851844 07a5db6d030c2a1d 1533851835793 6 kimbranaganphotogr
220x220 sq 1533851850 4b475b68b7666987 1533851848 879ea6c4502b8f8c 1533851835797 8 kimbranaganphotogr

Washington, DC 20003   See On Map
Loblolly Organic Farm is a wedding florist from Southern Maryland servicing weddings throughout the local area, including D.C., Maryland, and Virginia. Loblolly Organic Farm is a professional floral designer that has been part of the DMV wedding industry since 2015 specializing in event design.