26 Railroad Ave, Babylon, NY 11702 Map · Phone number

About Lng Isd Good Times

Since 2003, we have been providing quality Wedding Entertainment at an affordable price. Services include Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour, Professional DJ, Professional MC's (bilingual available), Ambient custom Up Lighting, Photo Booth/ Wall, Photography, Videography and custom Montages. Call today to check availability for your special day. Deal direct with the owner, we are a Full Time Entertainment Company! (888) 631-5165

• Dream Catchers NYC
LongIslandDJSweetSixteen
5 2013 wedding pic

26 Reviews for Lng Isd Good Times

Kate · Married on 06/27/2015

Steve and Dennis were the DJ/MC combo for our ceremony and reception and we couldn't have chosen a better duo. Both of them are super down to earth and easy to talk to. We didn't even give them much info-- just that we have a mixed crowd, we like a lot of older stuff, and I think maybe 3 artists on the "don't play" list. Even with just this small bit of info, they knew exactly what to play. Everybody was on the dance floor. They even took a lot of requests. Dennis would run certain songs by me if he didn't think I would like them. Just a really professional, fun couple of guys to work with. I would recommend them to ANYBODY!

Sent on 07/02/2015

Cynthia · Married on 09/07/2014

We used LI Good Times as our DJ, Steve was amazing. Very professional and attentive. Steve handled the music for our ceremony as well as our reception and we couldn't have been happier, everything went smoothly and we got exactly what we asked for. We gave them our likes and dislikes as far as music preferences and they handled it from there. I was a little worried because I have a large Spanish family that loves to dance and my biggest concern was that whichever DJ we picked might not play the right mix of Spanish/American music for our guests. But Steve did an awesome job. Thanks to LI Good Times for making our special day all that more memorable!!

Sent on 10/07/2014

Jonathan · Married on 05/23/2014

You guys are awesome! Everyone at the wedding enjoyed the photo booth and all your props! The photos came out amazing, I will definitely recommend you guys to my family and friends!

Sent on 05/28/2014

Lng Isd Good Times FAQ

• What music genres do you specialize in?
    Country
    Oldies
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
  • What services do you offer?

• 26 Railroad Ave Babylon, 11702 See on map