Welcome to LMG Designs.
While fresh flowers can be a beautiful part of your upcoming event, they're not for everyone. Cost, allergies and transportation are just a few of the reasons to look for other alternatives.
Why paper flowers?
They are affordable.
They can be kept for forever and don't have to have it specially preserved.
They allow you to use your favorite colors regardless of weather and season.
They are suitable for both casual and formal events.
- This is merely a sample of my work. My bouquets will last forever and be a lifelong reminder of a special event.
- Matching boutonnieres, centerpieces, etc. are available upon request.
- Contact me to create your own bouquets. The customizable options are endless. They start @ $80.00
email@example.com - 305.898.7891
How does it work?
- E-mail or call me and we'll go over themes, textures, colors, etc. You will be able to send me links of what you like, pictures you found online, etc.
- Once I have a better idea of what you want, I will e-mail you the sort out of papers and embellishments I put together based on your specs to make sure you are more than happy with the selection.
- After I get the green light from you on the materials, I will start working on your piece.
- Please allow 3-4 weeks to deliver. Kindly let me know if you need your items by a specific date and I will make arrangements to accommodate my schedule to your needs.
- Upon written agreement of terms (number of pieces, sizes, colors, delivery date, etc.) 50% of the total charges as a deposit is required. The balance will be due on delivery date. If the order is canceled, the deposit will be forfeited.
- Complimentary in-person-delivery is available for all Broward County custom orders.
- $10.00 on in-person-delivery charges apply for Miami and Palm Beach counties.
- US Priority Mail method is available and charges vary depending on number of pieces to be shipped.
- Paypal is accepted.
"Photographer by choice, crafter at heart
I was taught to draw, crochet, use a sewing machine and paint at a very young age and I've been making things for as long as I can remember.
Being passionate about what I do is simply wonderful." - Rosie Hernandez
Other couples have also viewed: