$3,400
Day-Of, Full, Partial

About L&L Events

We Inspire Passion | We Build Amazement | We Design Dreams

Since being dreamed up in 2012, L&L Events has lovingly grown and blossomed into a full-service wedding coordination and design company. Joyfully serving Washington DC, Virginia, Maryland and beyond, our philosophy is to create beautifully romantic but unique events that perfectly capture your personality and event aspirations. Over the years, our dedication and creativity have been rewarded with the most spectacular clients and truly unforgettable weddings and events. We hope to bring inspiration, passion and amazement to your next celebration.

Please visit us:

We hope to hear from you soon! xoxo

Categories: Wedding Planner

Full Planning (3)
Partial Planning (3)
Religious (3)
Non-Religious (1)

We hired Linnie from L & L events for the complete planning package and it was one of the best decisions we could've made. We were new to the area and really benefited from her knowledge about vendors and locations, she helped us with our vision and really made our day truly amazing. She was there with us every step of the way and helped us through all the (minor) hurdles that appeared in our planning process. We felt like she really cared about us and our wedding and we 100% believe that she really made a difference on how magical our day felt, and was for us and our friends and family. I recommend her and her team wholeheartedly.

Profile Picture Ana Maria, 10/7/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Linnie was truly incredible to work with. As someone who has never been involved with planning a wedding before, I felt overwhelmed with the entire process until I hired Linnie. She guided me through the entire process, helped me find a vision for the wedding and managed every aspect of our actual wedding day. She was so easy to work with, and I felt like she was really looking out for what was best for me and my husband on our wedding day. Both my mother and MIL were initially skeptical about hiring a wedding planner, however, by the day of the wedding, they both couldn't stop talking about how glad they were that we hired Linnie. My husband and I were able to really just relax and enjoy our wedding day and know that Linnie and her team had things under control. The entire L&L team were delightful, professional and so incredibly helpful. Thank you Linnie!

Profile Picture Leslie, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception

L&L Events Pricing

Military
Number of Planners
2 AWARDS

4 ENDORSEMENTS
Linne and the crew know how to organize a great event! I look forward to working with them again.

Loved working with L&L Events! Very professional and is always on top of what is going on the day of the wedding. Kept everything organized and running smoothly even during one of the most hectic weddings I've photographed.

Linnie from Hello L&L Events is amazing! She single-handedly saved a wedding I was shooting from a late caterer, missing tablecloths, and a handful of other issues that arose last minute. The best part was the bride and groom never knew the wiser. Linnie had it taken care of, she was running, setting tablecloths, calling vendors, and overall just making it happen without losing her cool. It's the personality and drive you want as a bride or groom from the person running your wedding. I can't imagine the wedding going well at all without her hard work, so kudos to you, Linnie! I'm sure the bride and groom would love you for all your hard work.... if they ever find out that things were about go awry! GET A WEDDING PLANNER PEOPLE, AND HELLO L&L EVENTS IS THE PLACE TO GET ONE!

Events

312 E. Market Street, Unit G, Leesburg, VA 20176   See On Map
L&L Events is a wedding and event planning company from Northern Virginia. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Virginia, Washington DC, and Maryland. L&L Events is a professional wedding coordination company that has been part of the Washington DC wedding industry for three years. We specialize in full, partial and day of wedding coverage.