Nearby Vendors to Consider

About LJDJS Event Design and Entertainment

"Redefining Life's Celebrations"

At LJDJs, we know how important your event is to you and we are dedicated to providing you with the first class entertainment that is sure to please you and your guests. So what better way to remember your day with a night of entertainment hosted by LJDJs! LJ has provided excellent entertainment throughout the tri-state area for over 16 years. Since we specialize in Customized Events, you will have confidence in knowing that LJ extensive experience places us far above the competition. We are an exclusive entertainment company based on refferals and preffered vendors. With our full time staff, we will create and design your vision of your event. From our production team and our entertainment division, your event will sure to be memorable.  You will also have direct contact with your entertainer so there is NO MIDDLE MAN! Our company and reputation is based on quality. Before your event, we will go over every detail of your event such as announcements, song requests, and any special ceremonies you might want. If choosing a DJ for your reception, you get to choose the style and presence of entertainment for your event from traditional or high energy. Let us make your event everything you dreamed it would be! This is your big day, so don?t settle for anything less. Trust the Professional Entertainers of LJDJs to make your event a truly special one.

DJ TIMES "DJ OF THE YEAR"

Jack Bermeo

DJ TIMES "Entertainer of the year"

Ricardo Medrano

Winning DJ of the Year had to be the most surreal moment of my life. It was an incredible honor to be on stage with such fantastic talent and performing in front of my peers. It had always been a goal of mine to get up on the DJ Expo stage and it was even more exciting than I ever expected it to be. We had been working on the routine since before we decided to enter the competition. Having perfected and been able to demonstrate to the Mobile Entertainmnet world our personal project was an opportunity I won't ever forget. The moment my name was called, I felt like all the hard work, dedication, and passion I have for this business all paid off at once. THANK YOU ALL! www.LJDJS.com  https://vimeo.com/71788221

Categories: Wedding DJ

One Event Per Day (12)
Liability Insurance (11)
Projector (3)
Disco Ball (2)

Ricardo was amazing! 3 weeks later I'm still getting compliments on my DJ! The dance floor was packed form 7 till midnight.

Profile Picture Kate, 6/22/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Omg !!! Words can’t begin to describe the blessing it was to fing this crew !! Some time ago i had made my descision of whom i eould hire for my wedding entertainment; however somebody had other plans. I recieved a call frim Ricardo Medrano offering their services. I kindly explained i was almost positive which DJ i was going with. And Ricardo quickly highlighted the small percentage that was still unsure( since i was ALMOST SURE) and ecplaind his ecpience his distict stlye of work , his passion my his work and kindly asked for a 20 minutes meeting at his office, i really couldnt dispute his reasoning and agreed! It WAS ABSOLUTELY ONE OF THE BEST CHOICE MADE during my wedding planning process! During our meeting the courtesy proessionalism was obvious but it was the warm of Ricardo’s personality the friendliness and passion for his work and his vision as he explain his visualization for your event waa what had us commited because we knew he was committed. He made himself available to us all day andy day , responded quicly to our messages when need be. Always with that same cheer and passion and humor . The moment I walked out the doorI did not just leave with guarantee of fist class quality work n respresentations but the expertise of “The Wedding Doctor “the bring a complete sucess to my wedding night! And that it was a ABSOLUTE SUCCESS!!
They brought life laughter great selection of music, wonderful visuals and montage, they provided entertainment , music humor and interaction with every guest that only family can bring! Paired with DJ RICARDO (our MC ) was Dj Chris ANDREAS for my big day (06-21-18) . And i couldnt have left this job in better hands! My guest are still raving snd appyaldung their work!
The Ceremony Music 5⭐️‘S
Cocktail HR music 5⭐️‘S
Photo Booth 5⭐️‘S
Reception Entertainment 5⭐️‘S 5⭐️‘S
Maritza & Fernando Jimenez

Profile Picture Maritza, 6/21/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Flat Screen, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Ricardo was AMAZING! He did my wedding and my guests are raving about how he kept them engaged. I know I probably drove him crazy with all my changes and requests but he never complained or gave me a bad attitude he was always positive and ready to do whatever asked. He is full of so many great ideas that when I was shopping around other DJ vendors did not have. I needed a christian modern wedding and he pulled it off. A little of everything for everyone. He is upbeat, energetic, fun, and passionate for what he does. if you are looking for a DJ for any event type, this is your guy!

Photo of LJDJS Event Design and Entertainment in Belleville, NJ - At the Mansion at Mountain Lakes, check it out.Cloud effect!
Profile Picture Cindy, 6/3/18, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

LJDJS Event Design and Entertainment Pricing