Nearby Vendors to Consider

About LJDJS Event Design and Entertainment

"Redefining Life's Celebrations"

At LJDJs, we know how important your event is to you and we are dedicated to providing you with the first class entertainment that is sure to please you and your guests. So what better way to remember your day with a night of entertainment hosted by LJDJs! LJ has provided excellent entertainment throughout the tri-state area for over 16 years. Since we specialize in Customized Events, you will have confidence in knowing that LJ extensive experience places us far above the competition. We are an exclusive entertainment company based on refferals and preffered vendors. With our full time staff, we will create and design your vision of your event. From our production team and our entertainment division, your event will sure to be memorable.  You will also have direct contact with your entertainer so there is NO MIDDLE MAN! Our company and reputation is based on quality. Before your event, we will go over every detail of your event such as announcements, song requests, and any special ceremonies you might want. If choosing a DJ for your reception, you get to choose the style and presence of entertainment for your event from traditional or high energy. Let us make your event everything you dreamed it would be! This is your big day, so don?t settle for anything less. Trust the Professional Entertainers of LJDJs to make your event a truly special one.

DJ TIMES "DJ OF THE YEAR"

Jack Bermeo

DJ TIMES "Entertainer of the year"

Ricardo Medrano

Winning DJ of the Year had to be the most surreal moment of my life. It was an incredible honor to be on stage with such fantastic talent and performing in front of my peers. It had always been a goal of mine to get up on the DJ Expo stage and it was even more exciting than I ever expected it to be. We had been working on the routine since before we decided to enter the competition. Having perfected and been able to demonstrate to the Mobile Entertainmnet world our personal project was an opportunity I won't ever forget. The moment my name was called, I felt like all the hard work, dedication, and passion I have for this business all paid off at once. THANK YOU ALL! www.LJDJS.com  https://vimeo.com/71788221

Categories: Wedding DJ

One Event Per Day (8)
Projector (2)
Disco Ball (1)

Where do we begin?!
From our first encounter to the end of our wedding day, Ricardo and the entire LJDJS team has been top notch. Let me explain what I mean when I say "first encounter". Two weeks after Will and I got engaged, my Maid of Honor brought me to the Bridal Expo at Meadowlands. We were turning the last corner and heading out when all of the sudden this blast of energy swooped in and changed the path of wedding planning for me (as far as a DJ goes!). Ricardo was FULL of energy, to say the very least and to be honest (and he knows this), he wasn't my "taste" or what I was looking for in a DJ and leader in entertainment for our day. We joked, laughed and he toned it down to accommodate my overall feel for our day and to re-grab my attention. From then on we started our relationship!

Ricardo has been attentive, accommodating, understanding and most importantly - FUN! Our wedding had a variety of special touches from the introduction being a video o the screens to a traditional Chinese tea ceremony that all demanded Ricardo's attention and expertise. He was never shy, never said no and never was afraid of the challenges presented to him.

Another major "must" for our day was to have a bilingual EMCEE. Ricardo was on top of constantly changing up our music with a Latin flair while knowing and understanding the crowd he was working for. This paid huge respect to my husband's family and kept our party rockin' all night with different genres of music.

We can't say enough about Ricardo and his team. They are truly the best of the best and we go above and beyond to recommend LJDJS to anyone for whatever the occasion may be.

We love you LJDJS and wish you all the luck in the world! Thank you for making our day one to always remember and impossible to forget!

xo,
Lauren and William Lopez

Profile Picture Lauren, 3/29/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We were blessed to find DJ Ricardo of LJDJs at a friends wedding last year. We were so impressed with him at that event we knew he was the one we wanted for our own wedding. I have never seen a DJ work as hard as he did and actually seem to have fun while he was doing it. DJ Ricardo and his entire team were such a pleasure to work with. He is professional, attentive, knowledgeable and an all around great person. We worked with him in the months leading up to our wedding and he addressed every single detail with the utmost care. We knew he was going to be good, actually we knew he was going to be amazing, because we had already seen him in action. But on the day of our wedding he surpassed our highest expectations. Every song from our ceremony, cocktail hour through to reception was perfect. He had our guests dancing, clapping, and super hyped until the very last dance. He played every song on our "must play" list and surprised us with his own choices that brought the playlist to another level. I can not recommend him highly enough. If you need a DJ for any occasion, look no further. DJ Ricardo of LJDJs is the only DJ you need. He was well worth the price. Thank you DJ Ricardo for everything and making our dream wedding a reality! It would not have been the same without you! You are truly the best!

Profile Picture Richard, 3/18/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Jesse "Griffon" Domanski was an amazing MC and kept the party going till the very end. He ensured that our special day went flawlessly! He hyped up the crowd the entire time! Joanna Joks was there to make sure everyone was taken care of at the photo booth and gave me a beautiful keepsake at the end of the night! Ricardo Medrano and Tyler Montijo made the mix of music from American, to Pakistani and Spanish were mixed in perfectly. Everyone attending our wedding shared how amazing the night went and how the LJDJS did a wonderful job engaging everyone there. What a perfect night! Thank you! I highly recommend LJDJS for your events!

Profile Picture Maliha, 3/8/18, 1 Review