Nearby Vendors to Consider

About LJDJS Event Design and Entertainment

"Redefining Life's Celebrations"

At LJDJs, we know how important your event is to you and we are dedicated to providing you with the first class entertainment that is sure to please you and your guests. So what better way to remember your day with a night of entertainment hosted by LJDJs! LJ has provided excellent entertainment throughout the tri-state area for over 16 years. Since we specialize in Customized Events, you will have confidence in knowing that LJ extensive experience places us far above the competition. We are an exclusive entertainment company based on refferals and preffered vendors. With our full time staff, we will create and design your vision of your event. From our production team and our entertainment division, your event will sure to be memorable.  You will also have direct contact with your entertainer so there is NO MIDDLE MAN! Our company and reputation is based on quality. Before your event, we will go over every detail of your event such as announcements, song requests, and any special ceremonies you might want. If choosing a DJ for your reception, you get to choose the style and presence of entertainment for your event from traditional or high energy. Let us make your event everything you dreamed it would be! This is your big day, so don?t settle for anything less. Trust the Professional Entertainers of LJDJs to make your event a truly special one.

DJ TIMES "DJ OF THE YEAR"

Jack Bermeo

DJ TIMES "Entertainer of the year"

Ricardo Medrano

Winning DJ of the Year had to be the most surreal moment of my life. It was an incredible honor to be on stage with such fantastic talent and performing in front of my peers. It had always been a goal of mine to get up on the DJ Expo stage and it was even more exciting than I ever expected it to be. We had been working on the routine since before we decided to enter the competition. Having perfected and been able to demonstrate to the Mobile Entertainmnet world our personal project was an opportunity I won't ever forget. The moment my name was called, I felt like all the hard work, dedication, and passion I have for this business all paid off at once. THANK YOU ALL! www.LJDJS.com  https://vimeo.com/71788221

Categories: Wedding DJ

One Event Per Day (13)
Liability Insurance (12)
Projector (3)
Disco Ball (2)

Elson and I had our wedding in Playa Del Carmen, Mexico on August 8th, 2018. When we planned our wedding we knew that there was no doubt in our minds that we didnt just want Jack Bermeo to be our DJ/MC for the most important day of our lives but we NEEDED Jack Bermeo to be there. Jack and Crystal are the Dynamic Duo and a must have for your wedding entertainment! Jack is a class act! He is brilliant at bringing two families together to finally become one! He definitely has a gift! Crystal is an amazing percussionist filled with life, love, and charm! She blew our guests away with her performance! She is amazingly talented and pretty too! hahaha These two traveled to Mexico and not only did our wedding but went above and beyond for us to make sure we had entertainment at our Welcome Party as well. Our family would not refer our wedding as "The Dream Wedding of a Lifetime" if it weren't for Jack and Crystal! They have now become apart of our family and Elson and I are forever grateful for the unforgettable memories they made for us and our family! Do not look any further. LJDJ IS THE ABSOLUTE BEST IN THE INDUSTRY!!!!!!!!!!!!! We love you guys and we can't imagine having any other event without you present! You have a loyal client in us forever!!!!!!!

Profile Picture Jacqueline, 8/8/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning
Services Used: Bilingual MC, MC

Chris Andres of LJDJs was a fantastic DJ and MC for my event. He entertained from beginning to end! He played our requested songs and was adaptable when guests had special requests throughout the party. I highly recommend Chris and would definitely hire him again.

Profile Picture Rachel, 8/5/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I don't even know where to begin! My husband and I booked Ricardo Medrano as our wedding DJ. We met with him several times to go over packages, pricing, song/dance order, etc. Each meeting was as professional and informative as the last one. Ricardo is very knowledgeable in his field and truly wants his clients to have the best time of their lives. We are beyond pleased with how our wedding turned out. Ricardo had everyone up and dancing at all times! He got the guests going and hyped them up. He even danced with us and the guests. We gave him a list of songs we wanted to play, but he knew the feel of the crowd and knew which songs he should play too. We wanted our guests to have a fun time at our wedding and Ricardo surpassed our expectations. So many of our guests tell us they had such a blast and that it was one of the most fun weddings they're ever been to! My husband and I had more fun on our wedding day than we could have imagined. We highly recommend Ricardo for any event; he'll put all of his hard work into it and make it as special as it could be. Thank you again Ricardo!

Photos