Nearby Vendors to Consider

About LJDJS Event Design and Entertainment

"Redefining Life's Celebrations"

At LJDJs, we know how important your event is to you and we are dedicated to providing you with the first class entertainment that is sure to please you and your guests. So what better way to remember your day with a night of entertainment hosted by LJDJs! LJ has provided excellent entertainment throughout the tri-state area for over 16 years. Since we specialize in Customized Events, you will have confidence in knowing that LJ extensive experience places us far above the competition. We are an exclusive entertainment company based on refferals and preffered vendors. With our full time staff, we will create and design your vision of your event. From our production team and our entertainment division, your event will sure to be memorable.  You will also have direct contact with your entertainer so there is NO MIDDLE MAN! Our company and reputation is based on quality. Before your event, we will go over every detail of your event such as announcements, song requests, and any special ceremonies you might want. If choosing a DJ for your reception, you get to choose the style and presence of entertainment for your event from traditional or high energy. Let us make your event everything you dreamed it would be! This is your big day, so don?t settle for anything less. Trust the Professional Entertainers of LJDJs to make your event a truly special one.

DJ TIMES "DJ OF THE YEAR"

Jack Bermeo

DJ TIMES "Entertainer of the year"

Ricardo Medrano

Winning DJ of the Year had to be the most surreal moment of my life. It was an incredible honor to be on stage with such fantastic talent and performing in front of my peers. It had always been a goal of mine to get up on the DJ Expo stage and it was even more exciting than I ever expected it to be. We had been working on the routine since before we decided to enter the competition. Having perfected and been able to demonstrate to the Mobile Entertainmnet world our personal project was an opportunity I won't ever forget. The moment my name was called, I felt like all the hard work, dedication, and passion I have for this business all paid off at once. THANK YOU ALL! www.LJDJS.com  https://vimeo.com/71788221

Categories: Wedding DJ

Liability Insurance (7)
One Event Per Day (6)
Projector (2)
Disco Ball (1)

Originally, we had a destination wedding planned in Puerto Rico for December 2017. However, due to the aftermath of Hurricane Maria, we found ourselves having to re-plan a wedding we had been planning for over one year, in one month. In a rush to rebook all of our vendors, Ricardo was recommended to us.

After reading his reviews and seeing his work online, we were instantly impressed. After our first phone call with him, we had no doubts we could trust him to make our wedding amazing. Ricardo’s energy came out in every interaction and was incredible on our wedding day. He had recommendations and ideas of how to make our vision reality, and over exceeded our expectations. He kept people on the dance floor from start to finish, interacted with our guests and made our wedding memorable. His passion for this industry is incredible and truly exudes in his work. Our guests are still raving about how great our DJ was! We highly recommend Ricardo for any event and can’t wait to book him again for future events!l

Profile Picture JENNIFER, 12/15/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones

PERFECT! WOW! BEAUTIFUL! AMAZING! PROFESSIONAL! FUN! My wedding was this past Sunday (11.12.17) in August(3 months before my wedding) I was informed that my venue SHUT DOWN/bankrupt!!! Ricardo at LJDJs assisted me with finding a new venue and was very patient with my "meltdown". Ricardo is the BEST!!! In September Ricardo won "Entertainer of the year" and just judging by my wedding alone I understand why. From the time I met Ricardo and he was "painting the picture" of how my wedding would go, I was sold and in tears because it seemed so real/beautiful. Book with LJDJS/Ricardo, you won't be disappointed!!! People from another wedding came to our room to get his business card.....he was very involved with the crowd, EVERYONE LOVED Ricardo.....Thank you LJDJS/Ricardo!!! Mr. & Mrs. Jones appreciate you Ricardo. We had monograms, dancing on the clouds, intelligent lightning and ALL MUSIC!!! && the prices are fair too!! Book LJDJS and watch them work, it's AMAZING!!

Profile Picture Chante', 11/12/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

My wife and I had very specific ideas of the kind of vibe and energy we needed at our wedding, so this was absolutely crucial to us. We made the rounds and met with several DJ companies, but Ricardo and the LJDJs team were the immediate standouts after just one meeting. The unique ideas they had, the way they talked, and their unrivaled production quality immediately seemed to gel with our own personalities and ideas, so we booked them nearly a year in advance. From then on, we knew we had nothing to worry about. Ricardo and the LJDJs team absolutely rocked our wedding and helped to make it everything we wanted it to be. They completely accommodated our requests/ideas and helped to make it a truly unique reception that was like no other wedding our friends and family had ever been to. The energy was sky-high, the music was on point and not at all lame or cheesy (which was huge for me), the layout of the evening was unique, and the production/effects were stellar. Ricardo was present and running the show all night, kept the crowd going and got everyone pumped up, but he wasn’t overbearing and never made himself out to be the center of attention. He knew when to step back and let some of the magic unfold naturally while still guiding the night along and letting his personality shine through, which are the signs of a truly great MC/DJ. Ricardo even trusted me to take over the decks to perform a mini “DJ set” for my friends/family like old times, which made for a great moment and highlight of the night for them. Overall, Ricardo and his team, which included Chris (also a great and technically proficient DJ) along with Griffon, helped us execute our wedding reception effortlessly. Ricardo is a true professional and I feel confident in saying that he and LJDJs Event Design/Entertainment can help YOU throw YOUR OWN ideal wedding party – no matter what kind of evening you’d like it to be. And most importantly, my bride couldn’t have been happier.

Profile Picture Vince, 11/4/17, 1 Review