LJD Entertainment

11008 Cape Cod Ln., Huntley, Illinois 60142 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 2

About LJD Entertainment

LJD Entertainment is a fun wedding DJ in the Rockford, Illinois area. This DJ allows couples to customize the wedding night entertainment to suit their preferences and budget. Disc jockey Larry Davis loves playing music that gets guests on the floor and becomes a night they will never forget.

The DJ at LJD Entertainment has music for ceremonies and cocktail hours in addition to receptions. He offers the following services and equipment for couples:

• Consultation
  • One event per day
  • Sound/PA system
  • Uplighting

Other Services
This DJ believes that everything is better with music. LJD Entertainment plays the following genres of music:

• Christian
Wedding reception
Wedding reception

24 Reviews for LJD Entertainment

• User7893615 ·

My husband and I met with Larry with a cluster, we had no idea where to begin. He eased our mind immediately! He organized the night just right, I couldn't have asked for anything better. My guests still talk about what an amazing time they had at our wedding. Thank you Larrry, you made a normally stressful situation run smoothly, and you found my favorite song! I will always recommend Larry to anyone who is looking for a dj!

Sent on 03/12/2017

Mariel · Married on 08/04/2018

Larry was very easy to work with and had everyone dancing! He replied to my email and texts immediately. He was also very patient with us. He was very accommodating when we had to meet with time place ect...

Sent on 08/21/2018

LJD Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 750.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,050.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, Karaoke, MC, Microphones, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 150.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Country, Hip Hop, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• LJD Entertainment 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • LJD Entertainment 2
    Free uplights!
    Get six free uplights when you book with Larry!

• Adriane Dean Photography
    Adriane Dean Photography Wedding Photographers

Larry is amazing and is my favorite DJ, hands down! The energy that he brings to a wedding reception is unbelievable. I've seen dance floors go from empty to packed all because of Larry. He really does everything in his power to make sure the party doesn't stop until the reception hall kicks him out.

• 11008 Cape Cod Ln. Huntley, Illinois, 60142 See on map