New Richmond, OH 45157 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 34

About LJ Franklin Photography

Photography preserves your wedding day memories.

Every couple is unique and so is their wedding celebration. We will treat your wedding with the care you deserve and provide you with the exceptional service you expect.

It is our goal to creatively capture the unforgettable moments of your wedding day and to provide you with images you will be thrilled to view for a lifetime.

You can always expect to receive outstanding service and quality products from LJ Franklin Photography.

Contact us today at: 513.553.1081 or ljfranklinphotography@gmail.com

Website: www.LJFranklinPhotography.com

Contact us, we would love to talk with you about your wedding!

Follow LJ Franklin Photography on

DSC06760700copy
bride with orange and blue flowers bouque
BrideGroomoverlookingCincinnati
LJ Franklin Photography
bridesmaids shoes and flowers by fireplac
LJ Franklin Photography
bride in front of green wal
groom in urban settin
LJ Franklin Photography
wedding rings on top of bride bouque
LJ Franklin Photography
bride looking out church windo
023ThorntonYates0829100167copy
0350BlackburnCason103010
bridesmaids necklaces and flower
bride and groom kis
urban wedding part
bride and vei
LJ Franklin Photography
country outdoor wedding reception tables with yell
LJ Franklin Photography
groom dipping bride in front of churc
047ThorntonYates0829100505copy
0078VasilevSuk
LJ Franklin Photography
bride and groom standing at tre
DSC67632348
BrideGroomwalkatsunset
PhillipsChavez0047110610
DSC11670303copy
LJ Franklin Photography
bride and groom in front of stain glass windo
DSC80350510copyBW
DSC06760700copy
bride with orange and blue flowers bouque
BrideGroomoverlookingCincinnati

• Videos 2

46 Reviews for LJ Franklin Photography

Laura · Married on 08/06/2016

Linda did a fantastic job! First, she was the only photographer who called me back. Second, I accidentally missed my second meet up with her, but she was still willing to do my wedding!! Third, we had chosen a wedding package that included another photographer. The second photographer that she had hired was equally as fantastic to work with! Linda is very good with direction also, especially when it come to family photos!

Sent on 08/23/2016

LJ Franklin Photography's reply:

Thank you Laura. It was a pleasure .

Megan · Married on 06/04/2016

LJ Franklin was in short phenomenal! She helped keep me organized and on top of things before the wedding, even sending me helpful articles along the way. She gives you as much or as little help as you want in choosing what kind of poses you want and what will look great in the long run. She is very talented and has a fantastic eye. In addition to her talent she is incredibly patient in an environment that can feel rushed and overwhelming. She's great at winning over the non picture takers (like my husband) and making them look like naturals! I am so grateful we had LJ to capture our special day! She would be a great choice for any bride! Thanks!

Sent on 06/21/2016

LJ Franklin Photography's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. The two of you were a joy to work with.

Kayla · Married on 10/24/2015

When I looked through our wedding photos I smiled, I laughed, I cried, and the fact that we weren’t outside didn’t occur to me once. Linda captured so much more than just your standard bridal party photos. She captured the entire FEELING of the day; that’s the thing I love the absolute most about LJ Franklin Photography, she captures the moments that you don’t even realize are being captured; like the deep, full body laughter shared between my husband and I, and the love-filled look he was giving me that I didn’t see while our letters were being read to each other. Those are the pictures I keep going back to, those real moments where Linda somehow captured our personalities and love for one another in a photograph we didn’t even realize she was taking. Every time I look through my album, which is often, I can see so much more than a photograph of two people, I can feel exactly what I was feeling in that moment. Since this is my second time working with her and going through a wedding album she has done, I have come to know, that is just what Linda does. She gets to know you, she becomes more than a vendor, she is a friend, she learns what is important to you, she pays attention to every special moment of your day and she delivers something spectacular every time.

Sent on 12/01/2015

LJ Franklin Photography's reply:

Thank you for your glowing review and kind words. It was a real pleasure working with you and Eric on your wedding day. You made my job that much more enjoyable by being involved in the planning of the photographs. Even though the weather that day was wet, windy, and cold, you and your bridal party did not let that get in the way of having a fantastic time. The end result showed your love for each other and made the photographs that much better.

LJ Franklin Photography FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,885.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs

• Day-Of Deanna
    Day-Of Deanna Wedding Planners

Linda and her team are very organized and easy to work with. Beautiful photos! Great candid shots that caotured the couples personality.

• Mandy Leigh Photography
    Mandy Leigh Photography Wedding Photographers

Linda is great to work with. I have shot with her and her presence is just calming!

• New Richmond, 45157 See on map