Glendale, AZ 85310 Map · Phone number

About Lizzie Kimball Photography

Hi, I'm Lizzie!

I'm a fun, fresh, and modern photographer that absolutely loves my job. There's nothing that brings me greater joy to go to weddings and know that what I capture will be enjoyed for several generations to come. My relationships with clients, high quality, and customer service is something I am never willing to compromise, and I will go above and beyond to ensure I provide top-quality images and services. My goal is to make you feel comfortable in front of the camera and capture images that are representative of you as a couple and tell the complete story of your big day. I would absolutely LOVE to talk with you about your wedding!

Follow Lizzie Kimball Photography on

7f5661115e01f867 1251429232018 5
7f5661115e01f867 1251429232018 5

6 Reviews for Lizzie Kimball Photography

Adriela · Married on 10/29/2011

Lizzie Kimball was AMAZING!!! I would totally recommend her! She was able to work within my budget, she responded very quickly to my emails and I was blown away with our pictures!! She exceeded my expectations :)

Sent on 12/15/2011
  • Jenna

Jenna · Married on 10/08/2011

Aside from our wedding venue, my favorite vendor by far was Lizzie Kimball! After deciding I didn't want to go with the venue suggested photographer, I found Lizzie and immediately fell in love with her work. Our package included an engagement session, which was a great time to get to know her and get prepared for being photographed for the wedding!
    Lizzie was very communicative throughout the planning process and made sure to get all the shots that I requested. Her talent is obvious through her photographs, and I am beyond happy with the quality of our photos. She really captures the spirit of the event. I'm so excited to have our beautiful wedding photos to look back on.

Sent on 10/18/2011

Ashley · Married on 12/11/2010

Lizzie made our photos so natural and fun! Both the engagement photos we took as well as the wedding. She has a great ambition for what she does and we were EXTREMELY pleased with her work. We would be more than happy to refer her to anyone we know. Thanks Lizzie - we hope to work wtih you again

Sent on 12/30/2010

Award

Lizzie Kimball Photography FAQ

• What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Negatives, Prints, Proofs

• Makeup By Jen B
    Makeup By Jen B Wedding Hair & Makeup

Bright, flawless and fun, not only described the photos that Lizzie produces but also her personality as a photographer. It was so great working with Lizzie; she not only captured the moments of the wedding perfectly but you could also feel the emotion that each photo evoked. I cannot wait to work on another wedding with Lizzie because I know that the quality of her work will never be short of perfection. I highly recommend her because she is someone that will bring out the very best of your day!

• Glendale, 85310 See on map