Lizz Helton

15444 North Greenway Haydon Loop Suit 102, Scottsdale, AZ 85260 Map · Phone number

About Lizz Helton

Bio:

Stylist Lizz Helton has worked in the cosmetology industry for 17 years. She is currently working at La Lou Salon located in Scottsdale, Arizona.

Some of her experience includes lending hair and fashion advice to many types of professionals. She has participated in published photo shoots and has prepared hair and wardrobe for fashion shows, events, and weddings.

Lizz has been an educator in salons for 12 years. She has taught color techniques, haircutting, and up-do classes.

She is a Network Educator for Bumble and Bumble and has relayed product knowledge as well as industry learned techniques to her peers. The time and effort she has placed on her professional training is benefited greatly by her clients.

17 years of experience have honed her eye in color and balance. The final result is a fine tuned, finished look.

Lizz'a goal is to help people feel polished and gain confidence in their look. Whatever the occasion, she is dedicated to helping you look your best!

Expertise:

- Formulating your look to suit your purpose

- Special occasion styles

- Working on location

- Putting it all together

Check out Lizz at her website: http://www.lizzhelton.com/

Or the beautiful La Lou Salon: http://www.lalousalon.com/

img 6432
95251518655187236886605n
Lizz Helton
qtg2og aaw34sljcknjazrvdfvfnvp kwhhixmzqbf4fwqsl3ivuvqazs 3jmugp9eveeydvnphmqertpk
monn 142
gill10671
scan 122530005
img1276
img 6432
95251518655187236886605n

5 Reviews for Lizz Helton

Sara · Married on 10/10/2015

Lizz is my mother's hairdresser, and she was a perfect choice for my bridal hair. She is kind, and takes her job seriously. I originally had a different vision for my hair which we tried at the trial, but we ended up with a slightly different version on the actual day. It ended up being better for my face shape and looked really nice. My curls did come undone by the end of the night, but I've never found a hairspray that prevents that.

She made sure all my bridesmaids had strong hairdressers for their updos, and she even notified my mom when one of the bridesmaids' hairdressers left the salon, and she found someone even better. She also did a final check of everyone's hair to make sure it was secure on the wedding day. Very thorough!

Sent on 11/07/2015

Andrea · event on 09/27/2013

Lizz always makes my hair look amazing - I often receive compliments on my hair. Add in that she is extremely professional, honest, and friendly and I couldn't ask for anything more!

Sent on 10/21/2013

Denise · event on 12/15/2012

Liz is cutting edge in the business of fabulous hair. First ... Her own fabulous mane is so beautiful and so is she...inside & out. She really took the time to understand what I wanted to achieve. I can't say enough about how incredibly gifted she is ... We've all had a good stylist/hair dresser....she's not that....she's brilliant...you'll need to be seen when you're done:))

Sent on 10/29/2013