1922 Tenbroeck Avenue, Bronx, NY 10461 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Liz Varenne Makeup/On the Glow Tanning

Liz Varenne is a Professional Makeup Artist skilled in both Airbrush and Traditional Makeup for your wedding or special event. She has been serving the Brides of the NYC, Westchester and Southern Connecticut areas for 10 years.
Liz is also a Norvell Certified Spray Tanning Technicial! She is totally mobile and offers her brides the best in sunless tanning -totally mobile!

New York Daily News, March 16, 2010
BEST MAKEUP
Liz Varenne, (718) 882-8471

This Bronx-based makeup artist has been making women look beautiful for special occasions for 10 years. She does traditional and airbrush makeup, as well as eyelash applications. Give her a call on your special day and she will apply the makeup in the privacy of your own home. Check her out at lizvarennemakeup.com.

Follow Liz Varenne Makeup/On the Glow Tanning on

eileenwedprof
joyes1

28 Reviews for Liz Varenne Makeup/On the Glow Tanning

Jesenia · Married on 05/15/2016

I had only two weeks before my wedding last September to find a makeup artist I was comfortable with when I met and had a consultant with Mrs. Liz Varenne. Not only did she impress me with her prices, but the list of services were remarkable... Mrs. Varenne was very attentive to my requests, and gave me a sample look that I was extremely pleased with. Mrs. Varenne was professional and has such a calming, pleasant demeanor.

On the day of the wedding, Liz was so accomodating to come to my hotel suite and pamper my bridemaids and I. With her services, she made all of us look like princesses on that day... All I needed was a glass of wine, but the wedding was too early in the morning.

From this, I highly recommend the services of Liz Varenne and have given her as a reference to other brides I know in the area.

I have also kept her as a vendor for future events when I know Liz can make a frumpy girl, like myself, look fabulous.

Jesenia Minier-Delgado

Liz was the makeup artist for my engagement photos and wedding on 9/25/11. She was by far my BEST vendor. She is an excellent makeup artist AND a great person. She made me look and feel beautiful on my wedding day. She did the makeup for myself, my 3 bridesmaids, my mom, my sister in law, and my flower girl. Everyone looked amazing. I would definitely recommend her to anyone! Since my wedding, I have also asked her to do a spray tan for me. I have had it done several times and she was the best. It was quick, only 10 min. and stayed on almost a week. I can't wait to have it done again!

Carolyn · Married on 08/13/2011

Liz did makeup for me, my mom and 2 of my bridesmaids. Before the wedding day I was feeling worried about the time crunch and she brought in a second artist with no problem. She was very punctual, professional, and great at what she does. She's also sweet and funny so you feel so relaxed while in her skilled hands! Beautiful job!!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Liz Varenne Makeup/On the Glow Tanning FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Makeup

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Liz Varenne Makeup/On the Glow Tanning 1
    Half off Tanning when you book your wedding with Liz
    Book Liz Varenne to do your makeup for your wedding or other event, and you and your party will receive spray tanning at your location for only $25 per person. This special offer is for everyone tanning with the Original Client before the event date.

• 1922 Tenbroeck Avenue Bronx, 10461 See on map