Portland, OR 97299 Map · Phone number

About Liz Rusnac Floral Design

Located near Portland Oregon, Liz Rusnac Floral Design is a boutique floral design studio that specializes in gorgeous, custom floral designs for weddings!

Follow Liz Rusnac Floral Design on

Liz Rusnac Floral Design 6
Liz Rusnac Floral Design 7
  • Austin

Austin · Married on 08/06/2017

The BEST florist in town!!!

Liz was incredible to work with. I loved the work I saw of hers online, so I knew she was "the one". She fully understood my vision and what inspired me. She thought of every detail, going above and beyond my expectations and came up with STUNNING pieces that my guests still talk about. Wedding planning is stressful, so I couldn't be more grateful to Liz for setting my mind at ease and making the day unforgettable.

Liz Rusnac Floral Design 8
    Liz Rusnac Floral Design 15
    Liz Rusnac Floral Design 16
    Liz Rusnac Floral Design 17

Riley Blankenship · Married on 08/05/2017

My flowers looked amazing!

It was so great working with Liz! She was so responsive, professional and helpful. I adjusted my order at least 5 times and she was super responsive and nice every single time, sending me a new proposal each time for me to review. Everything was set up right on time the day of the wedding and looked even better than I had imagined it! She was also very respectful and attentive to my budget. Thank you Liz!

• Sara

Sara · Married on 04/30/2016

Perfect Bridal Bouquet

Liz was phenomenal! I was a Portland bride from Phoenix, AZ and dealt with the stress of planning an out-of-state wedding. I chose to meet with Liz and I’m so glad I did! She was friendly, professional, and truly has a God-given talent for floral. We went over my wedding Pinterest boards and narrowed it down to about 10 bouquets that I wanted a mixture of. She also did my table arrangements, bridal party corsages & boutonnieres, and cake decor. The second I saw my floral bouquet I started tearing up. It was beautiful! I feel like once I saw my bouquet it hit me that it’s my wedding day and I was flooded with emotions. Liz made my bridal bouquet dreams come true! And it really was better than anything I could’ve imagined. At the end of the day there were things I’d tweak or change about my wedding day, but the floral was just perfect! So thankful for Liz Rusnac Floral Design and would definitely recommend her for your special day.

Liz Rusnac Floral Design 18

Liz Rusnac Floral Design FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

• The Oregon Golf Club
    The Oregon Golf Club Country Club Weddings

Fleur:ology is one of the most creative florists, and they always do an amazing job! We love referring brides to them!

• Paper Bloom
    Paper Bloom Wedding Invitations

Liz is incredible!! I have worked with her on a few photoshoots, and am constantly amazed by her natural styling talent and eye for good design. She is detail oriented and organized, and very knowledgeable of everything floral (the flowers themselves, latest trends, what to buy to keep within a budget, etc). Not only does she have great ideas, but she is a genuinely nice person and so easy to work with. I'd recommend Liz to anyone looking for a florist and event stylist!

• Powers Photography Studios
    Powers Photography Studios Wedding Photographers

Wow! Wow! Wow! Such beautiful work! We love you Fleur:ology!