Fort Mill, SC 29708 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 13

About Living Violin

I am a passionate Violin/Fiddle player. I play and perform many styles; Classical, Country, Romantic, Rock, Love Songs, Movie Themes, Celtic, 50s, 60s, Classic rock, and World Music. I have 15 years experience playing for weddings, private parties, restaurants, businesses, homes, gardens, and all special occasions. I have a large repertoire and am willing to learn anything requested. I teach violin. I would like to know what I can do special for your next event. My contact info: shepard_athena@yahoo.com, www.livingviolin.com, check out my CDs at www.happyhill.org under the gift store tab and ways to help tab, search me on www.youtube.com under "Athena Shepard" Thank you so much.

Follow Living Violin on

img668
img669
img671
Living Violin
Indoor All-Occasion Event, Violin Solo or with a Band, Frank Sinatra, 50s, 60s, 70s, International...
smallimgl3168
img665
img66
img661

• Videos 2

3 Reviews for Living Violin

Sara Beth · Married on 08/10/2013

They were such wonderful musicians! Everybody loved them. They were very flexible to work with. They received applause after playing "Thank God I'm a Country Boy." The music was terrific!!

Sent on 09/25/2013

Heidi · Married on 06/10/2000

Athena performed very well at our wedding! She also worked well with our other musician and the two of them were able to coordinate music. I will remember her performance always even though our marriage didn't last!

Sent on 08/09/2013

Jane · event on: 01/31/2006

Superb performance. Will play any genre of music with flair and deep feeling.

Sent on 09/29/2013

Living Violin FAQ

• What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Reception Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Sample Music
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Solo, Soloist / Vocalist
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3
  • What instruments does your group play? Violin
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Liability Insurance, Microphones, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Sample Performances, Sound/PA System

• Fort Mill, 29708 See on map