Livia Caporale

Elmwood Park, IL 60707 Map · Phone number

19 Reviews for Livia Caporale

Katie · Married on 12/31/2016

I truly cannot say enough great things about Livia! She was absolutely marvelous. BOOK her!

Livia did my hair trial at my home which made it so convenient for me. The instant I met her, I knew she would be a perfect fit in the bridal suite. For my wedding, she did my hair along with 6 other girls. Every single style she did was beautiful and perfect. Also very importantly, everyone's hair stayed in place (even those of us with difficult hair) throughout the entire night (10am-1:30am!). Her ability to create such great hair styles/updos and stay so on schedule is still something I am in awe of.

Livia is talented, kind, fun and helped make my wedding day flawless. I would recommend her to anyone and thank her SO much for helping make my day so special.

Chrissy · Married on 09/17/2016

Livia was referred to me by Sam at Shannon Gail Wedding Planning and I could not have been more pleased. I knew when I met her she was going to do my hair on my wedding day. Such a beauty inside and out. She listened and was patient to my indecisiveness worked with me until we nailed it. She even accommodated me the week of my wedding at our hotel for a second last minute trial which was invaluable to me. Love, Love, Love Her! I recommend her to anyone looking for a stylist for weddings or any special event ! xoxox

Kimberly · Married on 07/09/2016

Livia is the perfect hairstylist to choose for your wedding. I highlyyyy recommend her! She has been doing hair since she was only a teenager and that natural talent for hair styling shines through. She is so professional, calm and absolutely great to work with. She fit right in with all of my 7 bridesmaids who also needed their hair done, making it a really fun morning of getting ready. She translated exactly what each of my girls wanted- mostly Hollywood glam curls and some braids mixed in and all of my girls were saying their hair never looked better. I definitely agree- their hair looked perfect and so glamorous for the wedding. Despite all of the dancing and summer heat, everyone's hair stayed perfectly in place throughout the whole night. I picked Liv after asking who did my friends hair for her wedding since she looked gorgeous. You can tell how much she cares about each girl looking perfect and feeling her best. She put extra time and care into my hair and it was so nice knowing how much she wants to make sure you look perfect on your wedding day. I showed her a picture of what I wanted and she perfectly translated it and found a way to secure the heavy clip I chose and it did stay in all night. Definitely pick Livia for your wedding date. She will make sure your hair looks fabulous and just how you want it and is also fun to work with!! I will definitely use her services again :)

• Elmwood Park, 60707 See on map