Livia Caporale

Elmwood Park, IL View map

• Jessica
    Jessica M. Married on 07/04/2021

I love Liv!!!

Livia is THE BEST!!! Booking her for my wedding day (and rehearsal dinner) was one of the best decisions I made throughout the wedding planning process. Not only did my hair look STUNNING all weekend, but Liv was my go-to person on my wedding day. She came with me during photos and stayed for touch ups before and after I walked down the aisle. She was the greatest support to me throughout the day and just so much fun to be around. Each of my bridesmaids' hair looked beautiful as well. I have a few bridesmaids with fine, straight hair, and the curls Liv gave them lasted for over 12 hours. At my trials and on the day of, Liv constantly checked in with me and asked questions to ensure that my hair was absolutely perfect. I will definitely be finding excuses to have her do my hair again in the future!
    Katie Married on 12/31/2016
    I truly cannot say enough great things about Livia! She was absolutely marvelous. BOOK her!

Livia did my hair trial at my home which made it so convenient for me. The instant I met her, I knew she would be a perfect fit in the bridal suite. For my wedding, she did my hair along with 6 other girls. Every single style she did was beautiful and perfect. Also very importantly, everyone's hair stayed in place (even those of us with difficult hair) throughout the entire night (10am-1:30am!). Her ability to create such great hair styles/updos and stay so on schedule is still something I am in awe of.

Livia is talented, kind, fun and helped make my wedding day flawless. I would recommend her to anyone and thank her SO much for helping make my day so special.
    Chrissy Married on 09/17/2016
    Livia was referred to me by Sam at Shannon Gail Wedding Planning and I could not have been more pleased. I knew when I met her she was going to do my hair on my wedding day. Such a beauty inside and out. She listened and was patient to my indecisiveness worked with me until we nailed it. She even accommodated me the week of my wedding at our hotel for a second last minute trial which was invaluable to me. Love, Love, Love Her! I recommend her to anyone looking for a stylist for weddings or any special event ! xoxox

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Elmwood Park, 60707
Location of (Livia Caporale)

Other vendors in Chicago for your wedding