Live Oak DJ

Austin, TX View map

Claire S. Married on 09/03/2019

Great Vendor!

I spoke to several DJ's in the Austin area and couldn't settle on booking one because of availability, price, style, etc. I eventually came across Live Oak DJ and filled out their contact form. I was connected to DJ Mike due to availability, so we set up a phone call to talk about wedding details and what my fiancé and I were looking for in a DJ for our wedding. What I immediately liked about Mike was that he wasn't overbearing or pushy about getting me to sign a contract right then and there. He simply told me his qualifications and seemed like a nice person.
    We met face-to-face a couple of months before the wedding and went through an extensive list of genres and what we would like played and NOT played at the wedding. That feeling I had about Mike being a nice person was right - he's super easy going, highly professional, great at listening to what you want, and makes suggestions when needed. He played every single song we had requested for each portion of the night, made shout-outs to the people we had requested, and overall did a great job at keeping the party going all night.
    I have no doubt that all of the other DJs at Live Oak are equally amazing, but we're incredibly grateful that we got to work with Mike.
    Live Oak DJ as a whole is reasonably priced and easy to work with. If you're looking for a DJ for your wedding, or any event, contact them today!
    Stephanie Married on 10/06/2018

Awesome! Hire them!!

We absolutely loved our experience with Live Oak DJ. Mike M made it a blast. Leading up to the wedding he was very responsive and friendly. He was super flexible when scheduling meetings and most importantly he was great at the wedding and so flexible on the spot even when we changed several things on him super last minute. We couldn't ask for more!! Thank you Mike!!
    Tatum Married on 02/17/2018
    Jaime from Live Oak was the DJ for our wedding. He was very easy to work with and accommodated to our requests. He was also very adaptive to the last minute changes. He kept the dance floor going all night and everyone had a great time.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Real Weddings

• Marco & Jennifer
    24 photos · 04/05/2014
  • Michael & Jessica
    26 photos · 03/01/2014

Austin, 73301
Location of (Live Oak DJ)

Other vendors in Austin for your wedding