Chandler, AZ 85225 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

7 Reviews for Live. Love. Photography

• Michelle

Michelle · Married on 11/10/2011

Tina is fantastic and if it had been under other circumstances that we met her, she would be one of our friends! She is very professional, great about follow-up and will be sure to always touch bases with you when she's unsure of the vision you want, will be sure to get all the pictures on your shot list, the place you want to do the pictures, or timing (because in this business timelines are everything and she does her best to stick to them if not be early for them). She was very considerate of all our personal circumstances and was willing to do anything to make our day wonderful. She also was very accommodating with all the other vendors, being considerate of the videographer's shots, and checking with everyone if that fit their needs. I also loved her second shooter, Kelvin - just awesome and loved his attitude! Great service! Great personality! I wouldn't have chosen anyone else.

Casey · Married on 01/08/2011

I was very happy with my wedding photo's. We received more than we expected and they were excellent quality. My friends and family have all commented that when they look through the photo's it is like re-living that day. Thanks!

• Lisa

Lisa · Married on 12/10/2010

Tina Burnham is a gem. She is energetic, creative and knows how to capture those shots that keep you gasping!

Weddings can be costly, don't take shortcuts with your photography. Afterall, when the event is over, the photo's are what you have to keep your memories alive!

We are so grateful to Tina & Live, Love Photography for making our Wedding Day unforgettable.

Lisa & Eric K.