Marine on Saint Croix, MN 55047 Map · Phone number

About Live Flowers, LLC

Outdoor wedding? Green reception? Make your wedding greener with natural unique bouquets of fresh-cut garden flowers from my local, sustainable Minnesota flower farm. Before you go to the Farmer's Market or a retail florist, please visit me. I am a member of Minnesota Grown, Land Stewardship Project, and Buy Fresh Buy Local--St. Croix Valley. Located just north of Stillwater, Minnesota. Flowers may be purchased by the pail or as hand-tied bouquets and arrangements. Let your special memories of garden flowers and loved ones continue far into your future. See my website for more photos and info at www.minnesotaliveflowers.com

Squaresmall
Squaresmall
p1100290 copy 1024x683

11 Reviews for Live Flowers, LLC

Martie · Married on 07/30/2016

We had Renee do the bouquets for our wedding this past July, and it was beautiful! She has a beautiful flower garden at her home where she picks fresh, local flowers to make wonderful flower arrangements. Using local flowers was very important to us for our wedding, so we are glad we found Renee. She has a lot of experience and is extremely knowledgeable. She makes the planning easy and is very friendly and easy to work with. She is also very affordable and has different options like selling you buckets of flowers if you wish to create your own bouquets. The only thing that you should consider is that she doesn’t deliver. This wasn’t a problem for us, but just make sure this fits into your schedule or you have someone to do this. Overall, we would highly recommend Renee!

Sent on 12/29/2016

Barclay · Married on 09/05/2015

We used Renee for our flowers at our wedding. My husband and I are not big flower people. Our original plan had been to go to Trade Joe's or the farmer's market and just get some flowers there. I am so happy that my mother in law convinced us to go here instead.

My mother in law was the main contact point for setting everything up with Renee. She is much more flower savvy than either of us. She arranged to have boutonnieres made for the guys (special ones for us), corsages for the moms, and flower buckets for the ladies to make their own bouquets with. We gave Renee our basic color scheme and that was about it.

When we showed up at the barn for our wedding the flowers were all set out. They were perfect! The colors were just right, there was a good variety, and the centerpieces weren't too intrusive. Renee also took care of the setting up and arranging of all the centerpieces. That was a huge help to us too. Not having to take care of the setup allowed us more time to relax and take photos.

The ladies really liked their selection of flowers in their buckets too. They had fun matching their outfits and flowers.

Renee's flowers were a wonderful addition to the wedding. I am so happy that my mother in law convinced us to go this route. Skip the expensive florist and check out Renee and her flower farm.

Sent on 10/07/2015

Linda · event on 07/11/2014

First of all, Renee Arcand has been a staple in not only Marine on St Croix, but the St Croix Valley in sharing her flowers with us at a reasonable price. Those of us that have been lucky to have had Renee actually deliver flowers to us on a weekly basis know the joy of enjoying her fresh flowers in natural arrangements in our homes.. I use her services for my Open Houses (Realtor!) and for photo shoots in unique homes. I have never been disappointed in her flowers as they are cut fresh, and when you pick them up or when she delivers, they are already in acceptable arrangements that you can tweak as desired. How better can it get? She plants them, she tends them, she cuts them, she arranges them, and we enjoy them at a great price!!

Sent on 08/10/2014

Award

Live Flowers, LLC FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Event Design
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Event Design
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Corsages, Single Flowers

• Marine on Saint Croix, 55047 See on map