About Live Events

Experience Is Everything!

Hi! I'm Dennis! My Wife and I proudly own and operate Live Events Missouri LLC. I am a professional, award winning DJ and MC (Master of Ceremonies) as well as an Ordained Minister & Wedding Officiant. Having grown up in "The Cashew Chicken Capital Of The World" I ADORE Chinese food!

I have been a DJ since 1999 and have entertained at thousands of events of all styles! Aside from Weddings, I have been directly involved in live event production as a technician for many years. You can rest assured that when you hire Live Events Missouri, not only are you getting a well seasoned entertainer, you are getting someone who understands the industry and knows how to operate all aspects of your event!

Live Events DJs were recently awarded "Couples' Choice" by WeddingWire.com. We were also awarded "The Best Of Weddings 2016 & 2017" by TheKnot.com and "The Best Of Thumbtack.com 2015 & 2016"!

We are fully insured and have a clean background report with the MSHP to insure the safety of your guests!

Live Events DJs have mastered the art of packing most any dance floor! We cater to everyone. It doesn't matter if Grandma and Grandpa want to dance to The Twist, or the younger crowd want to dance to The Wobble. All of our music is edited (clean) so that no one gets offended. Since all events are unique, we will tailor the music to fit your specific event!

Be careful when choosing a DJ! Your event is VERY important! Be sure to hire a professional DJ that will strive to make your event fun and memorable for your guests! All too often we hear: "my cousin is going to DJ our wedding from his iPhone". Please make sure you hire a DJ who can professionally execute every detail of your event! Hire a DJ who will "make the music flow" appropriately! Hire a DJ who knows how to pack a dance floor! Hire a DJ who can clearly make your announcements! Hire a DJ who "knows what they're doing"!

We invite you to call or email and schedule a time to sit down over coffee to discuss your plans for your upcoming "Special Day"!

Categories: Wedding DJ

Projector (5)
Liability Insurance (3)
Karaoke (2)
Video Projection (1)

Perfect experience for our wedding! We had a destination wedding and did not get to choose any of our vendors in person. Best DJ service we could have asked for. We also had live music during certain parts of our reception and the DJ really worked with everyone to make sure things went smoothly and transitioned seamlessly. The DJ made sure there was no gap in music. He also added games to our night based on our crowd and we had wonderful responses! We had never heard of the sunglasses game. Our DJ asked if it would be okay to give it a go later in the night, and our guests are still talking about it! They say people will always remember the quality of the DJ at a wedding - well, we've gotten many compliments from guests because of our choice! 10/10 would recommend every time!!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Brittany, 10/20/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My grandmother called me just to tell me how much she enjoyed the DJ at my wedding. She said that was the most fun she had in years. To me, that's priceless! I really enjoyed the dj as well and Dennis was always fast to respond and willing to work in any situation! Definetly recommend!

View Vendor Response

10 Photos

Wedding fun

10 Photos

10 ENDORSEMENTS
We LOVE Live Events Missouri. For DJ, MC, Officiants, Photo Booths, Uplighting, Monogram Lights and Video Screens, look no farther! These guys are the absolute best in the business!

Live events is a phenomenal company! I love working with them. They really have the best interest of not only their clients, but all guests at heart. Outstanding people, providing an amazing Service!

Robbie was a great vendor to work with. We both made a connection to make sure that our client receive the best service.

Live Events is super experienced when it comes to providing a professional service for any event large or small. Their music knowledge surpasses most DJs I've worked with and they're super nice as well. As wedding photographers it's always difficult when we work with inexperienced DJ companies, you know, those ONE STOP SHOP companies that try to do everything? These guys focus on YOU and YOUR event, nothing else...hiring Live Events will make everything go smoothly and without any awkward moments in between.

Events

Springfield, MO 65807   See On Map
417-569-0527 (phone)
Live Events is a wedding DJ Company from Springfield. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Branson, Joplin, and Fayetteville. Live Events is a professional wedding DJ that has been part of the Springfield wedding industry for 3 years. We specialize in professional DJ and MC services.