Liv Paige Photography

Bismarck, ND View map Visit website
$2,500 Most Popular Price

$2,500 Most Popular Price

Based in Bismarck, North Dakota, Liv Paige Photography is an accomplished photography business for weddings and engagements. They specialize in highlighting one-of-a-kind love stories in every image. Led by passionate photographer Liv, this company strives to connect with every couple and create a joyous experience.

Since 2017, Liv has spent several hours learning and perfecting contemporary photography. Today, Liv Paige Photography is thrilled to offer engagement photoshoots and wedding portraits to any destination. Liv and their skilled team will provide additional hours for your big celebration. This business will also ensure that your special day is photographed from every angle with numerous photographers on location.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,800

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Slideshow
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,500

2nd Shooter
Slideshow
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Team

Liv Farnsworth
Liv Farnsworth
Owner & Photographer

I’m so glad you’re here! My name is Olivia, but you can call me Liv. I started taking photos in 2017, and now I get to call being a photographer my full-time job! I have a cute husband, Ty, & two cute cats, Sebastian (the biggest orange cat you’ll ever see), and Emma (the smallest fluff ball ever). It’s a dream to be able to call this my career - it sure doesn’t feel like work to me! I’m so grateful for everyone who has made this dream a reality for me, and thanks for trusting me to freeze those memories for you! Located in ND & MN.

Bismarck Bismarck, ND, 58503
Location of (Liv Paige Photography)

Other vendors in Fargo for your wedding