Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Tracy the Florist

Here at Tracy the Florist, we strive to make your wedding unique with our many years of experience of designing  weddings.  We can create that special bridal bouquet and set the perfect mood for the church and reception, while staying within your budget..  We welcome you to stop by our design studio and visit Tracy and Bruce  to create your one of a kind wedding.  We'll take your ideas and build on them to make your dreams come true.   And as always your wedding consultation is free and a free sample after booking.

Categories: Wedding Florist

Bouquets (1)
Boutonnieres (1)
Corsages (1)
Single Flowers (1)

Tracy was AMAZING!! Not only affordable, but he delivered my flowers 2 hours away! I'm not picky so I basically told him just what colors I wanted and let him do his thing. I knew he did amazing work because I attended a previous wedding where he provided the flowers. My flowers were so beautiful and held up throughout the entire night, I was so impressed. I even added to my order the day before the wedding and he came through for me! I would recommend him to anyone looking for a great price and excellent customer service, not to mention extraordinary talent!

Profile Picture User4814532, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Tracy was absolutely wonderful as the florist for our wedding! He was incredibly generous with his time, making multiple trips out to my parents' house in the country where the wedding was held. He also was great about listening to our vision and adapting to make sure that the pieces he made were exactly what we had in mind. He made a gorgeous arch for our ceremony, which we continue to receive compliments on, along with all of the girl's hairpieces, men's boutonnieres, and my bouquet. We felt extremely cared for. Tracy is also very fun to work with, and has a great high-energy personality that made us look forward to working with him. My husband called our first meeting with Tracy one of his very favorite parts of wedding planning! I recommend him highly to anyone looking to make their event or a gift extra special. Thanks for all you did for us, Tracy!

Profile Picture K, 5/30/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers
0.5

Tracy was easy to work with, but we were not given all the flowers we paid for, and our centerpieces looked sparse. I never received the sketches I was promised, so I had no idea what Tracy had in mind. Additionally, there were flowers I specifically asked we did NOT get, and they were the centerpiece of the boutineers, as well as in my bouquets. We also did not receive flowers we asked for, and due to some sort of miscommunication when they got to the venue, they didn't use our jars, they used their own. When Tracy dropped the flowers off at the hotel, instead of pinning them to the guys and giving us our bouquets, he left everything at the front desk! Then as we were getting to the venue, we saw them leaving, and instead of asking us where our jars were, or if we were happy with the flowers, they just took off. Tracy was reasonably priced and suggested to us by our caterer, but I wish we had spent a little more for better service.

Profile Picture Chelsea, 9/25/14, 5 Reviews

220x220 sq 1398271051163 bright 11
220x220 sq 1398271098853 bright 31
220x220 sq 1398271289974 bright 36

Po box 1121, oakdale , CA 95361   See On Map
209-857-6982 (phone) 209-818-8526 (fax)