1800 21st street, Bakersfield, CA 93301 Map · Phone number

Other couples have also viewed

• New City Cleaners
behindtheceremony
LWD072

6 Reviews for Little White Dress

Brittany · Married on 10/26/2013

I purchased a custom veil from this boutique and the sales ladies were so helpful. They allowed me to put on my wedding gown (purchased elsewhere) to decide on what length I wanted the veil to be. It arrived within a relatively short time and someone met me after hours on a Friday so that I could pick it up. If I knew that it was going to be such a pleasure using Little White Dress, I would have purchased my gown there as well.

Sent on 09/14/2013
  • LAURA

Laura · Married on 07/30/2011

I had an amazing deal from the Little White Dress. Their selection is superb, however, I managed to find the perfect dress at one of their Rack Sales. The dress was about 4 sizes too big, but their recommended seemstress fit the dress perfectly to me. I was very impressed with their professionalism, attentiveness, and hospitality. I would recommend this store!

Sent on 10/11/2011

Jessica · Married on 03/06/2010

I live in Ventura, however, I was very interested in the designer Martina Liana - so I searched all over the area for boutiques that carried her. Little White Dress carried several of her gowns and I ended up buying my favorite. Jenny and her staff were all very friendly, accommodating and professional. They made the experience of buying a wedding dress is wonderful event full of wonderful memories.

Sent on 03/30/2010

• Nashville Photography Group Wedding Photographers

An amazing boutique with a very distinct & gorgeous arrangement of dresses for all tastes. WE highly recommend Jennifer & her shop.

• My Sorted Affair
    My Sorted Affair Wedding Planners

Little White Dress has the most amazing salon and the warmest staff. I have sent many clients to them and they have always made my clients comfortable, never rushing them and listening to their every word. It is a gift to know what will work on the different body types that come into a bridal salon, and Little White Dress uses their experience to do just that.. I will always recommend Little White Dress to all my clients. They are superb!

• 1800 21st street Bakersfield, 93301 See on map
    Location of (Little White Dress)