Saint Paul, MN 55104 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 11

About Little Tree Films

Serving California, Minnesota and the rest of the World.

We will create a short film that captures all the beauty, details and emotions of your wedding day. The film is perfect length to share online and so captivating you’ll want to watch it over and over again.

We can also provide a SLO-MO VIDEO BOOTH. The Slow Motion Video Booth is a cool option for your guests to express themselves and be recorded at 240 frames per second, 10 times the normal speed. These exagerated moments combined with props, confetti and glitter will provide tons of laughter and enjoyment. Please visit our site for more information.

Looking for a different look? We're experienced in using 16mm & Super-8 motion picture film to give your video a vintage feel.

We love to travel and absolutely will! Please contact us for current rates.

Follow Little Tree Films on

boxnoli

• Videos 6

7 Reviews for Little Tree Films

Allison · Married on 08/30/2014

So first off, if you have any questions, check out our video: http://vimeo.com/107312606. Their work says it all. I did a ton of research on videographers in the Twin Cities area and surrounding states, and I knew I wanted to work with Little Tree Films from the beginning. After I met Jami and Adam, I had no question that they were the best possible team for our video. They made it easy. We shared what was important for us about our wedding. When they were filming, we really didn't notice so that we enjoyed our wedding day without being barraged by cameras. Then, in a few weeks we received the most perfect momento of our wedding day. Because Jami and Adam did so great, I'm going to work with them again for some work we need for the company that I work for.

Sent on 10/27/2014

Maren · Married on 09/21/2013

littletreefilms was absolutely amazing! They nailed the feel and beauty of the day, cinematography, audio, sountrack...everything was perfect. And such a fast turn around! Everyone should have them make a movie of their big day!!! Thanks to Jami & Adam for everything!

Sent on 10/20/2013

Lydia · Married on 12/23/2012

There is no reason you should not choose Little Tree Films to document a special event in your life. Adam and Jami are both highly trained professional in the filming industry who are passionate about their work and determined to create a life-long memory that is easy to share with your friends and family. I was amazed with the amount of professional equipment that was used to film our wedding day, and that they filmed for over 13 hours! In addition to documenting our wedding, they also created an engagement video that was played at our reception. This film was the perfect tear-jerker to end the evening, and our wedding video is a keep-sake I look forward to sharing with friends and family for the next 50 years.

Sent on 10/17/2013

Little Tree Films FAQ

• What videography services do you offer? High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, DVD