Little Shutter Bug Studio

Lansing, MI View map Visit website
$2,600 Most Popular Price

$2,600 Most Popular Price

Little Shutter Bug Studio in Lansing, Michigan is a wedding photography service eager to capture fun-filled photos on couples' special days. This LGBTQ+ photographer has an eye for detail and a passion for people. Combining these, owner Autumn works with couples of all styles to commit their big day to film through beautifully colorful photography. Seeing the true beauty in the small moments, Autumn strives to give newlyweds an album that captures the essence of their love. For those that may not feel confident in front of the camera, Autumn can provide gentle guidance on posing for flattering, natural images.

From an engagement session and boudoir shoot to the big day, and a trash-the-dress day when all is said and done, no part of the wedding journey will be missed. Additional hours can be provided along with an extra photographer to snap high-resolution images from multiple angles. This adventurer is also willing to travel wherever needed to create an album of incredible, authentic photos.

• LGBTQ+-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,050

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Trash The Dress
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,600

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

• Megan
    Megan H. Getting married on 08/21/2022

Best photographer & so nice!

Did a Boudoir session and our engagement session with Autumn n loved both so much. I am excited to give my future husband the boudoir album on our wedding day. Great gift idea btw... we cannot wait for our wedding, I have no doubt that our wedding pix will b great.
  • Ashley
    Ashley Married on 08/16/2020

Love love love!

Autumn did an incredible job on both our engagement sessions and wedding portraits! She was so nice and so fun to work with. Her second shooter was really great with the guys too. All our guests were impressed by how efficient they were throughout the day and with how great all of our pictures are. She even helped us find some of our other vendors and made our timeline for us. Seriously, she's the best. Don't hesitate to book with her!!!

Team

Autumn
Autumn
Lead Photographer, Owner

I am a lifestyle and portrait photographer based in Michigan, but I am always up for an adventure. I specialize in destination elopements, weddings, and engagements. I have a passion for people and an eye for the picturesque. My photography is inspired by the opportunities that life gives us to illustrate candid emotions. As a photographer my number one goal is to ensure that my clients are comfortable in front of the camera. So that I can document their most true and authentic selves. To me there is nothing more meaningful, and more heartwarming, than capturing a genuine smile and true love.

Lansing, Michigan Lansing, MI, 48917
Location of (Little Shutter Bug Studio)

Other vendors in Grand Rapids for your wedding