P.O. box 1273, Westerville, OH 43086 Map · Phone number

About Little Roo Studios

We contribute all of our success and ability to our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Without him we would not be where we are at today.

We are two of the most fun loving and care free people you may ever have the pleasure of knowing! Jokes are a normal part of our day and having fun while providing excellent service is what we live by. We do take our job very seriously and professionalism is a must for us but at the same time we strive to create a relaxed session that you can be yourself in. Our goal is to capture you being, well... you! Our work reflects the personalities of the people we shoot.

We are a husband and wife photography team based out of Columbus, Ohio. We are photographers in love... In love with our work, and in love with each other. What sets us apart from everyone else is that we know what love looks like. Someone once told me. "You cannot lead someone where you have not been." How can a photographer capture the love of your wedding day if they simply do not know what it is? We are unique in that we can capture true love and we can also help create moments with true love.

The wedding day is a whirlwind of excitement and emotion. You have to be able to confidently rely on your photographers because there is no time for mistakes. We promise to be those photographers that you can fully trust. We will get the shots that you want and we will also make your day that much more enjoyable. All we ask is that you will let us be a part of your amazingly amazing day!

- The Jacobus Duo

83283c529a4bff83 1295991140135 vert1
e0268copy

10 Reviews for Little Roo Studios

Ainghne · Married on 09/18/2015

I am so in love with this couple and their photography! I had to fly them in to Boston to take pictures of my big day! From first email to final goodbye I felt like their #1 priority. They went above and beyond for us and I can not wait to see the pictures they took! Don't think twice, book Rachel & Jared!!

Sent on 09/25/2015

Working with Jared and Rachel was so fabulous. They are a fun couple and bring so much energy to the day! My photos are stunning and just what I had imagined from looking at their portfolio. I would highly recommend them. Their style is so beautiful and soft.

Sent on 01/31/2013
  • W

Alicia · Married on 01/08/2011

Rachel and Jared are amazing. We were so pleased at how beautifully our photos turned out! So artistic and creative! Rachel is so super sweet and full of positive energy. We were married in January with beautiful snow on the ground. We took many outside shots and they turned out amazing! Thanks Guys!!!!

Sent on 01/25/2011

Award

Little Roo Studios FAQ

• Bella Laccio Bridal
    Bella Laccio Bridal Wedding Dresses

Jacobus Photography knows how to put a personal touch on wedding photography. Rachel and Jared are most passionate about eachother, what they're shooting and most importantly, capturing the best moments of your special day. I highly recommend giving them a call!

• P.O. box 1273 Westerville, 43086 See on map