Little Bites Bakery

Little Bites Bakery

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Little Bites Bakery

A gourmet baking company using locally sourced organic ingredients to make out-of-the-box flavors.

Little Bites Baking Company is a gourmet bakery based out of Denver, Colorado. We do pop-up markets and events and can be hired for private bookings, catering and delivery in the Greater Denver and Boulder Areas.

Categories: Wedding Caterer

Regions serviced: Denver

Follow Little Bites Bakery on

13 Reviews for Little Bites Bakery

User Photos
todo alt text

1.0

I got a quote from Little Bites Bakery and was planning on using them for my wedding. My fiancé and I had a tasting and they said they would send us a final quote with updates and a contract. That was nearly two months ago and I have emailed them once a week asking for my quote and have still not received a response. I am finding a different baker a few months before my wedding because of this ridiculous unprofessionalism. Not even worth the time. Go with someone else and save yourself the wasted time and frustration.

Profile Picture Cassie, 9/8/18, 1 Review
3.0

So its hard to write this review because Rene was so kind, but the cake we received and the professionalism were not up to par. We found Little Bites through another start-up and tried some of their AMAZING cakes. The cakes are delicious.
It took a couple months, and emails to get the contract up and going. We were getting antsy because it was taken care of about a month and a half out from the wedding.
I was told they would send some design options, but they never came. Rene did email me saying she attached the sketches, but I didn't receive anything.

Come the day before the wedding we see the cake and we are shocked. Though we did talk about a rose I would have much rather they just done a naked cake than give us what they did.
Day of the wedding my mother, and wedding planners took the cake tiers apart and hide the flower from view so the guests wouldn't see it. The cake was absolutely delicious, I just don't think design is their strong point yet.

Profile Picture Ruth, 7/28/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Rene was the most responsive, understanding, and flexible vendor we contacted for a last-minute wedding party on New Year's Eve; not only did she and Chef Zach deliver the most amazing service, but they also delivered the BEST doughnuts and cupcakes I've ever eaten! They even made TWO customized flavors of doughnuts, and let me add: the buttermilk bar was seriously INCREDIBLE! I highly recommend Little Bites Bakery for any event you are planning. Their attention to detail, customer service, and affordability was unparalleled.

Profile Picture Jen, 12/31/17, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1482797206089 little bites bakery caramel cake
220x220 sq 1482797211927 littlebitesbakerymidnighttart
220x220 sq 1482797235876 littlebitesbakerysmoresdonut
220x220 sq 1482799776106 littlebitesbakeryshortbreadfavors
220x220 sq 1528406646 f6965dc0e0487711 1528406645 bacafcfd5e8636b5 1528406641118 1 download
220x220 sq 1528406646 7d29c2a12d63f02f 1528406645 50c08f9df091c49c 1528406641119 2 little bites lemon
220x220 sq 1528406646 35a7d887ffee20aa 1528406645 5645980e6b76dccc 1528406641120 3 littlebitesbakeryd

4 ENDORSEMENTS
I love working with Renee! She's flexible and creative and so much fun!

Simply one of the best bakers I have worked with. So creative, beautiful and tasty!

We worked with Little Bites Bakery for a wedding & this team of bakers are TRUE ARTIST! We came to them some ideas & they came back with the most amazing desserts, the attention to detail is impeccable and they are so easy to work with! These desserts were masterpieces, they tasted heavenly and our guest loved them too! Can't say enough great things about Little Bites Bakery! You have to check them out! Evermore Creation Alex + Naomi @evermore.creation

Little Bites Bakery makes the absolute best treats! Not only are they delicious, but they're so pretty to look at. We absolutely love working with them - they are a pleasure to do business with - and will definitely be recommending them to all our brides!

Denver, CO 80210   See On Map