Denver, Denver, Denver, CO 80210 Map · Phone number

About Little Bites Bakery

Little Bites Baking Company is a gourmet bakery based out of Denver, Colorado. We do pop-up markets and events and can be hired for private bookings, catering and delivery in the Greater Denver and Boulder Areas.

We specialize in baked gourmet creations but like a good scarf, we're oh so versatile. Working with our couples and clients to make their vision come to fruition is our objective, custom items, flavors, and ideas are always welcome!

Follow Little Bites Bakery on

Drinks
Pie
Pie
Donuts
little bites bakery doughnuts sample menu
Little Bites Bakery
little bites bakery cake flavors sample menu
Little Bites Bakery
little bites bakery favors sample menu
Little Bites Bakery
little bites bakery refreshment station sample men
little bites bakery tarts and pies sample menu

17 Reviews for Little Bites Bakery

Little Bites Bakery 1
Little Bites Bakery 2
Little Bites Bakery 3
Little Bites Bakery 4

Josh Franklin · Married on 10/06/2018

Great cake and easy to work with!

The Little Bites team was really great to work with. They were super friendly and helped us plan the cake in a really no stress way! The cake came out delicious and we'd love to hire them again!

Erica · Married on 08/25/2018

A-MAZING! I had a waffle tower instead of a cake for my wedding and Rene and the chefs executed it perfectly! Alongside the waffle tower we had a variety of dessert bites for the guests and they loved them so much that people were eating before the reception, haha. They were such a pleasure to work with and paid great attention to what I wanted and to the every detail of the desserts. Highly recommend!

Little Bites Bakery 5

Sophia · Married on 08/18/2018

I am so thankful for Sammy and Rene - They saved my wedding! I had a vision of what I wanted for my dream cake and didn't think it was within my budget or possible up at my venue in the mountains. They were so accommodating taking my last minute order after I realized I couldn't live without a cake on my big day. They made my cake look even more beautiful than I thought possible. They were so flexible by driving to Estes Park. I am so thankful for them all and their willingness to help! They even tried a new cake flavor - our favorite, Cherry Chip and it was AMAZING. THANK YOU!

Little Bites Bakery 6
    Little Bites Bakery 7

Award

Little Bites Bakery FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the cost of your full service wedding catering? Cake, Dessert, Tastings
  • What event services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up
  • What catering services do you provide? Cake, Cake Cutting, Custom Menu, Dessert, Server(s)
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? Local
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Nut Free, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Tables
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Chocolate Fountain, Linens

• Events@5280
    Events@5280 Wedding Planners

I love working with Renee! She's flexible and creative and so much fun!

• Mariana Ziegler Photography
    Mariana Ziegler Photography Wedding Photographers

Simply one of the best bakers I have worked with. So creative, beautiful and tasty!

• Evermore Creation
    Evermore Creation Wedding Photographers

We worked with Little Bites Bakery for a wedding & this team of bakers are TRUE ARTIST! We came to them some ideas & they came back with the most amazing desserts, the attention to detail is impeccable and they are so easy to work with! These desserts were masterpieces, they tasted heavenly and our guest loved them too! Can't say enough great things about Little Bites Bakery! You have to check them out! Evermore Creation Alex + Naomi @evermore.creation

• Denver, Denver Denver, Colorado, CO 80210 See on map