345 West 13th Avenue Suite 3, Eugene, OR 97401 Map · Phone number

About Little Arrow

My name is Brianna and I have a passion for all things paper.

I have over 10 years experience in the stationery industry. As a prior Art Director at a greeting card company, my designs have been sold at established stores throughout the country. In 2011, when I designed the invitations and decor for my wedding, I realized my passion and decided to start a stationery company of my own, and Little Arrow was born.

My mission is to provide stationery and gifts that are sophisticated and modern. I believe in creating products that make women feel connected; I understand the importance of good design, and how it inspires the act of sharing with others.

Quality is a top priority. I only use premium quality paper and I take every measure to ensure print quality is the finest possible.

I provide my customers with exceptional service, and always maintain to exceed their expectations with every encounter. My customers are the reason and the inspiration for everything I do.

New designs are released frequently, so please keep checking back. I love special requests, feel free to message me with any questions you may have. I hope to hear from you soon!

Warmly,

new logo main
boho lace 1

1 Reviews for Little Arrow

Rachel · Married on 10/10/2015

Brianna from Little Arrow Studio is my design spirit animal. After reviewing several vendors for invitations, Brianna's designs stood out among all the rest! With her impeccable design sense and creativity, she created the most perfect custom invitations for our wedding! We will be back to order table numbers, bar signs and menus to add those special personal touches to our day! Thank you Brianna, for being so easy to work with and combining my vision with your lovely designs. We are so thrilled!

Sent on 12/10/2014

Little Arrow FAQ

• What services do you provide? Assembly, Design, Letterpress, Printing

• Stevi Sayler Photography
    Stevi Sayler Photography Wedding Photographers

Little Arrow has some of the most beautiful invitations and papergoods around! Every time I see an invite I love, I know Little Arrow is where they came from!

• 345 West 13th Avenue, Suite 3 Eugene, 97401 See on map