Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

183 Reviews for A-List DJ's, Photo Booths, and Elegant Lighting

Projector (4)
Disco Ball (3)
Bilingual MC (2)
Flat Screen (2)

The DJ (Steve), lighting, & photo booth were great, but the I wish it was possible to rate the responsiveness of this company lower. Before the ceremony, getting John (or anyone from this company) to call, text, or e-mail you back was like pulling teeth. We were married almost a month ago, and he has still yet to send in the signed marriage certificate like he said he would. For weeks, my wife and I have tried calling, texting, and sending e-mails to him & Tammy from A-List DJ's, but they have been unresponsive and unhelpful. We're at a loss what to do now, other than to warn other people to stay away from their services. My only hope is that they see this and get back to me to resolve this problem.

Profile Picture Daniel, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Officiant

So my now wife and I had done a ton of research and looking for the right DJ company to go with for our wedding. And as you know good music and DJ, next to the food and alcohol, is so important to have at a wedding! So my wife and I had a great opportunity to meet a wide variety of DJ’s as well as the owner John B. From A-list during an open house that The Seville in Streamwood hosted. At this event John broke down every single package available and detailed EXACTLY what you would be getting with each one. They even offered a special deal on these packages at the open house! We couldn’t believe what we would be getting for the price! A-list offers the best price that we could find and there was ABSOLUTELY NO SACRIFICE of quality. So might be a good idea to check one out if you can. At the end of the open house we were able to go around to each DJ and ask questions and get a feel for them. Right away my wife and I knew we found the perfect DJ. His name was Carlos. So before we could drive ourselves anymore crazy looking at more DJ companies we decided to book Carlos on the spot! We also were in need of an officiant and we found out that John B. From A-list could accommodate us with this. We ended up booking him as well a few months after.

On to the wedding day John B. our officiant delivered an elegant service that my wife and I will remember the rest of our lives. He made the day so easy for the both of us and especially the groom (me). I was beyond nervous and he really put things into perspective for me which made me really appreciate the moment!

Next the reception.....again Carlos was our DJ and to put it simply he was just amazing!!! My wife and I had our “must play” songs but after communicating and getting to know the DJ from booking them up to the wedding....we felt very confident on his skills at the turntables that we gave him free reign to do what he does best! DJ!!! Thank you A-list (John B & Carlos) you made our night so special!!!

Profile Picture Eric, 12/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Officiant
Services Used: Disco Ball, Microphones, Photobooth, Uplighting, Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Shout out to John , he officiated and was the DJ at my daughters wedding at The Monte Bello Estate Aug 11 2017! Remarkably professional and detailed he was truly the last vendor I had to give direction too ! John helped tremendously organize things during the evening I had wished for my guests ! Top notch if I could exclaim a 10 I would !!!

Profile Picture Thresa , 8/25/17, 1 Review