Brandon, FL 33511 Map · Phone number

About LissaSelena Photography

My name is Elisa Morey and I love photos. They are like little windows into life and love, and the memories made because of these things. To capture moments like these is a true privilege and honor. The love my clients share with me is something I cherish and hold near and dear to my heart. Taking photos of children is so fun. Taking photos of families warms my heart. Taking photos of babies is serene. And, taking photos of lovers reminds me of the special day I said “I do”. I would love to get to know you, work with you, and capture the beauty in your life. I am based in Brandon, Florida, but would love to travel to capture your moments.

engagement 17
wedding day 3

2 Reviews for LissaSelena Photography

• F

Felicia · event on 01/04/2015

LissaSelena Photography is very talented, professional, and provides great customer service! As an event planner and owner of Blown Away Event & Services I hired LissaSelena to capture photos of the decor for my son's 4th TMNT themed party. She captured all the details in a marketable and artist way. The party was selected and featured on Catchmyparty.com. Which is one of the largest party blogs. We could not have done it without the talented LissaSelena Photography. I highly recommend this company!

Sent on 07/12/2015
  • Z

Zena · event on 08/09/2014

Elisa is an amazing photographer. Everyone who saw my pictures loved them. She is very professional, responsive, and flexible. We will definitely be using her again.

Sent on 09/18/2014

LissaSelena Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints

• Brandon, 33511 See on map