Wake Forest, NC 27587 Map · Phone number

About Lisha Myers Photography

Life. Love. Photography.
Our goal is to provide you with a beautiful, lifelong collection of memories that tell your story. Combining traditional and candid photojournalists styles, we capture not only your day, but a sense of who you are. Your photographs will tell your unique story and be cherished for a lifetime.
Follow Lisha Myers Photography on

b67e15e8a7cb738d 1284609076009 DSC1252copy2
2copy

4 Reviews for Lisha Myers Photography

Jamie · Married on 06/16/2012

Lisha was absolutely wonderful!!! I can't say enough good things about she and her husband. They were extremely professional, very friendly and very creative. They were just a delight to be around the entire day and I can not wait to see how the pictures turned out!! They are worth every penny!!

Sent on 06/22/2012

Angela · Married on 05/05/2012

Lisha was wonderful to work with! She took our engagement photos and also did my bridal portrait session. Photos from both sessions were beautiful! Lisha and her husband (as a second photographer) were there to capture our rehearsal dinner and also our entire wedding day. I am so anxious to see our photos. I know they will be great and will be something we look at for years to come. She has a fabulous "can do" attitude that will put you at ease and a creative eye to capture the perfect shot. Thank you Lisha!

Sent on 05/23/2012

Hong · Married on 09/04/2011

Lisha is absolutely an amazing photographer who is kind, patient and talented. She was always prompt to return your phone calls and emails. Her quality of work is undescribeable. She is willing to do just about anything to get that perfect shot! My engagement photos were amazing and I can not wait to see my wedding photos :)

Sent on 09/11/2011

Lisha Myers Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? Custom Graphics, High-Res Images

• FLOWERS BY LINGKY
    FLOWERS BY LINGKY Wedding Florists

She has a very unique "eye" for the events she photographs. I'm one of the "WITNESS" of how great she is through one of my brides' weddings ... Lisha is unique, sweet & amazing .... just like her pics .....

• All Around Raleigh DJ Company
    All Around Raleigh DJ Company Wedding DJs

Lisha Myers is an excellent photographer and videographer. I've worked with her several times and I highly recommend her. She is the type of person you can trust with your wedding memories!

• Wake Forest, 27587 See on map