Colorado Springs, CO 80919 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,400

About LisaAnne Photography

Dedicated to being the premier photographer capturing beautiful images of people and their personalities in bright, creative, and fun environments. I take pride in my photography as a form of art first and as a method to capture emotion forever. I am committed to providing quality service to my clients with the perfect photograph for their memories.

Follow LisaAnne Photography on

dsc194
9c9c32e713ee5f5d 1398725321553 dsc155

3 Reviews for LisaAnne Photography

Samantha · Married on 06/24/2017

Lisa was one of the BEST decisions we made for our wedding. Not only are our wedding (and engagement) photos straight up MAGICAL and everything we ever dreamed of, but Lisa was incredibly kind, patient, and efficient on our wedding day.

We put Lisa through a lot – including being indecisive about our engagement shoot location, having bridal party members that were running late on the wedding day, and taking over a month to choose which photos we wanted in our album... and Lisa was a saint through it all. She is a very patient and beautiful soul to have around, and each person in our family and bridal party was bubbling with compliments about how professional and efficient she was. She won over even our toughest critics! One of my bridesmaids was in 3 weddings this year, and she said that photos with Lisa undoubtedly went the most smoothly.

Lisa came on time (early, actually!) and fully prepared. She offered amazing direction and guided us into fun and romantic poses that felt natural, but she was also completely accomodating of our crazy requests and ideas. We wanted our photos to be whimsical and ethereal, but also very crisp and timeless. Lisa captured our vision PERFECTLY (even though we gave her less direction than any of our other vendors). We would feel confident recommending Lisa as your photographer any time, for any event. Do yourself a favor and pick Lisa!

Thank you for all you did, Lisa! xoxo

Sent on 08/28/2017

Tina · Married on 06/25/2016

Lisa is not only an amazing photographer, but a truly warm, professional vendor. We recently received our engagement photos taken in New Mexico and really love them! They represent us as a couple and showed our best sides. She was flexible with timing, ideas for photos, and pricing. We cannot wait for her to photograph our wedding next June!

UPDATE: Lisa and Chrisi are truly phenomenal photographers. My husband and I worked with Lisa since early 2015 (or late 2014?), after weeks of searching out the perfect wedding photographer. I found her on The Knot and loved her extremely professional photos that had a very romantic, timeless feel. I have a background in photography, so the photographer was the most important aspect of our wedding to me. From the beginning, she was very responsive and probably the kindest, most understanding vendor we worked with throughout the wedding process. She photographed our engagement in New Mexico a little under a year before our wedding. They came out beautifully and we couldn’t wait for her to photograph our wedding in June 2016. She travelled up to Colorado with her assistant, Chrisi, to photograph our wedding, and did not charge to travel between states, which is very rare for vendors. Her pricing is probably the best I saw in comparing different photographers, and she was so flexible with budgets and a la carte options. We received our wedding photos about two weeks after the wedding—truly remarkable, considering she edited over 1,100 photos! We were blown away by the quality of each photograph. She and Chrisi not only captured us and all of our guests extraordinarily well, but made sure to photograph all of the sentimental details of the wedding, including many of the items I spent hours making. Lisa’s photography, professionalism, and kindness are true treasures and I seriously could not be happier with the outcome. I recommended her to my future sister-in-law, so hopefully we’ll get to see each other again!

Sent on 09/03/2015

Chesalon · Married on 03/10/2012

I was lucky enough to work with some truly wonderful vendors for my wedding, however Lisa was far and away my all-time favorite. She’s more than a fantastic photographer, she’s like a wedding-therapist. She doesn’t just keep everyone calm, productive and on-schedule, she’s a graceful reminder for what the day is really about, quietly but effectively focusing away from the chaos and problems, and back to the friends, family and of course, my wonderful new husband. On a practical note, Lisa answers emails quickly and enthusiastically, her prices were more than reasonable and she got the pictures back to us far quicker than we were anticipating. Even the packaging was adorable. Anyone who has seen her website knows her portfolio is gorgeous, but as someone who’s seen the 1,000 photos she sent (not an exaggeration), there isn’t a single photograph that isn’t gorgeous. The only problem has been finding an album big enough to showcase all her gorgeous work. That, and trying to keep all the groomsmen from hitting on the smoking hot blonde.

You’ve done enough research; you’ve found your photographer. Lisa is absolutely fantastic.

Sent on 05/26/2015

LisaAnne Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    High-Res Images
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
    Digital Files
    Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 4400
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums