Lisa Zomer - Makeup Artist

• Sustainable Habits
  • Xiomara Beauty

2 Reviews for Lisa Zomer - Makeup Artist

barbara · Married on 09/25/2010

Lisa recently did the hair and makeup for my daughter's wedding....and all I can say is "WOW!" I have to say that my daughter can be "fussy" but even she was thrilled with the results! I went with my daughter for a trial several months before the wedding and then right only 2 weeks before the event, my daughter requested another trial. Lisa cheerfully accommodated us! On the day of the wedding, Lisa and her helper did the hair and make up for 6 girls and the make up for me, as well. Lisa is totally unflappable...she is a delight to be with and her results are just beautiful. Everyone (including me!) looked terrific. The wedding day was very warm and fortunately my daughter decided to wear her hair up...it looked perfect from the first moment to the time they drove away.
    Lisa is a delight to be with...and her easy going style helps keep everyone calm! She has a warm wit but she truly knows what she is doing! A professional in every way. We all enjoyed the hours we spent getting beautiful! I am happy to offer her my highest recommendation.

As mother of the bride, I was concerned about how much all of this would cost and even initially questioned the need for a hair and make up professional,but I have to say that I don't know how we could have done it without Lisa. Her fee was money extremely well spent!

Sent on 10/09/2010

julia · Married on 07/06/2008

3.0

Lisa is so talented and sweet. She made me feel incredibly comfortable and handled my indecisiveness well.

Sent on 07/26/2008

• Oakland, 94606 See on map
    Location of (Lisa Zomer - Makeup Artist)