Island Ranch 267043 E county Rd 55, Ames, OK 73718 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,500
  • Photos & Videos 65
  • Pricing

About Lisa White Photography LLC

Hey there, I'm Lisa and welcome to my wedding wire website. I am so honored you are looking at me for your special day. I love getting to know my couples so that I can showcase your love for one another. I make it my mission to give you the ultimate wedding experience, capturing all the beautiful images of you and your partner. From the moment your partner sees you walking down the aisle, to your first dance and your dramatic exit. By offering a boutique experience you get my undivided attention and I also deliver your final images shortly after your wedding. As you can see from my portfolio it is a blending of fine art, photo-journalism and fashion. Giving you a very unique style to your wedding

A little more about me. I am originally from the UK, so I am a big tea drinker!!! I moved to Oklahoma after marrying the man of my dreams. We have now settled on our ranch just outside Ames. I think the best word to describe me is "wanderlust", I love to travel, and make sure I do this every year both for work and pleasure. I am a Mom to my wonderful little 4 year old "mini me" who definitely keeps me on my toes!!!!

I also specialize in boudoir and female fine art portraiture. I am a member of PPA (Portrait photographers of America)and AIBP (Association of International Boudoir Photographers). Shooting weddings and boudoir throughout the US and Europe.

My packages start at $2500, this includes 2 photographers, 7 hours coverage a gift boxed USB of images and a beautiful canvas of your choice

Look forward to hearing from you. It would be great to meet for a coffee, call me on 580-977-7999.

Follow Lisa White Photography LLC on

ta
  • Videos 1

10 Reviews for Lisa White Photography LLC

Jackie · Married on 10/25/2017

Lisa was not only extremely professional, she was very personable too. She has a way of putting all your nerves at ease and making things seem effortless.

Sent on 03/13/2017

robin · Married on 07/22/2016

I truly believe in hiring the best of the best. Lisa is not only professional, she is personable. As a mom, my greatest joy is my children. Lisa captured every little moment. Simply wonderful!

Sent on 08/30/2016

Tyler · Married on 07/16/2016

My husband and I just got married July of this year. We decided to use Lisa for our wedding pictures and couldn't be happier with how they turned out. She is so much fun to work with. We met up and discussed exactly what we wanted and the general style we were going for and if there were any specific pictures that we really wanted to capture. She exceeded every want and need. The photos turned out beautiful. I also decided to do a boudoir session with Lisa as well. I have to admit, I was super nervous at first about what I was getting myself into, but she made me feel comfortable and beautiful. It was an amazing experience to be able to sit in a chair and get my hair and makeup done and go from a regular woman to a gorgeous bombshell. I ended up purchasing an album and gave it to my husband the night before our wedding as a wedding present. Taking that leap of faith and doing those boudoir pictures was one of the best decisions I could have ever made for the both of us. It was as much as a present to myself as it was to him. I really wanted to capture that moment in time, and with me being pregnant now with our first child, it was even more proof that I made a great decision.
    Lisa White is very professional and wonderful person. She is an amazing photographer. We will be using Lisa again in the furture. I will need to do another boudoir shoot with my new pregnant body! :)

Sent on 08/25/2016