Mount Juliet, TN 37122 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 38
  • Deals 1

About Lisa Shelby Photography

I love capturing images that are fun and organic with a touch of romance that scream your love story! I want to capture glimpses into your personalities, your unique love story, make you both feel comfortable to be yourselvs, have fun while getting wonderful images, and giving you the best images I possibly can for your engagement session and wedding day!

One of my favorite wedding photographers, Joe Buissink, says he loves caputring the "moments between the moments." That is my goal... To capture the moments between the moments! In other words, capturing that glance that the groom gives to the bride that just screams "I love you!" The moment where the father of the bride just gave her away and is walking back to his seat wiping a tear from his eye! You get the picture... The images that tell the story of the day aren't always the important big moments. We will definitely get those big important moments, but also want to show you the little moments that you weren't able to see. My husband, Chris, and I work together from the engagement session to your wedding day... You get both of us! With two photographers we have the ability to capture all these special moments!

Follow Lisa Shelby Photography on

lsp 85 2013062

• Videos 2

16 Reviews for Lisa Shelby Photography

Stephanie · Married on 10/21/2016

Definitely book this vendor! Lisa and Chris are amazing! They did our engagement pictures, as well as, our wedding photos. We are waiting on those to be processed now but loved out engagement images and our wedding picture sneak peek preview! Lisa and Chris also did photography for my older brother's engagement session and wedding. Lisa and Chris are very professional, polite, and are great with timelines! They have an eye to catch images that you don't expect but love! They are very responsive and are highly detailed about every part of whatever image package you sign up for. We loved having them do our photography and would suggest them to anyone we know! They are simply the best!

Sent on 11/03/2016

Linda · Married on 11/22/2014

Lisa and Chris are the dream team! They captured very moment throughout the wedding and reception just like we hoped they would! They were always professional but also made us feel very comfortable and laid back when working with them. I'm so happy they were a part of my big day!

Sent on 11/23/2014

Mandy · Married on 08/23/2014

Lisa and her husband did our engagement photos!! They did such an amazing job!! they made us feel at ease doing something that felt so unnatural at first. They made us laugh and have a good time so the pics turned out wonderful!!!! I would have had her for my wedding but she was already booked!! she even helped me to find a wedding photographer when she didn't have to do that at all!! I can't say enough good things, they are just all round good people and great photographers!!

Sent on 10/22/2014

Award

Lisa Shelby Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,195.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, One Event / Day, Slideshow
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,999.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Slideshow

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Lisa Shelby Photography 1
    Complementary Engagement Session with Wedding Package
    We feel that the relationship between us and our couples is very important, that's why we gift each couple who books their wedding with us a complementary engagement session. Give us a call to find out more information at 615.601.0622!

• Southern Touch Events
    Southern Touch Events Wedding Planners

As a planner and coordinator - the most important vendor I work with is the photographer! If the photographer is not organized and on time the whole timeline for the day can be thrown off. Lisa is our favorite photographer to work with so far in Nashville! We have worked with her and Chris multiple times now and each time has been wonderful. She is so organized and such a professional, while being a joy. Her work is stunning and she and Chris both have such creative eyes for bringing out the details that make up each couple's individual love story. We recommend her to every couple we talk to. You can not ask for better for the best day of your life. These photos, you can't get back or have a "redo". You have to pick the person who will always get it right - that's Lisa!

• Ruby Media Services
    Ruby Media Services Wedding Videographers

Being a video company, we work with a lot of talented photographers. Lisa Shelby by far is an incredible artist behind the lens. Her passion shows thru every image and it truly is an honor to work with her. You cannot go wrong. David

• Unforgettable Ceremonies
    Unforgettable Ceremonies Wedding Officiants

I've had the privilege of meeting and spending some time with Lisa. It is very clear that she takes her work seriously and has a real passion for what she does. After reviewing some of her work I can safely recommend Lisa wholeheartedly!!!

• Mount Juliet, 37122 See on map